Associate Customer Success Manager - India
The Customer Success team is responsible for driving adoption and long-term value realization for our customers by helping maximize desired outcomes. The team partners cross-functionally with every part of the company (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, etc.) to advocate for our customers and ensure a high-quality experience through their lifecycle as a Prezent customer.
To excel in this role, we are seeking candidates with 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience as a Customer Success Manager. As a valuable member of our team, you will need to demonstrate strong communication and relationship-building skills. Your ability to understand customer needs and translate them into effective strategies will be essential in driving customer satisfaction and success.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Prezent customers in the region through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Be consultative and build in-depth relationships and a complete understanding of customer business goals and objectives
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Introduce and implement new products and features as they become available
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Be the voice of the customer to our internal stakeholders (engineering, product, sales, and executive leadership teams) and provide internal feedback on how Prezent can better serve our enterprise customers
- Work closely with Product on identification and tracking of product improvement requests, troubleshooting, and bugs
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers of differing sizes who are at different points in the account lifecycle
- Evangelize customer success stories with the Marketing team
- Above all, put customer's needs first
What You Bring
- 2 to 4 years of Experience in Customer Success, Consulting, Sales, or Account Management
- Experience working directly with large enterprise customers and C-level executives
- SaaS experience is a must
- Working knowledge of common SaaS solutions such as Salesforce, O365, Zoom, and G Suite is a plus
- Self-driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast moving and constantly changing environment. Startup experience is a plus
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with multiple stakeholders
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and ServiceCloud preferred
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
Prezent is a VC-funded AI-powered communication productivity platform for enterprise teams. Prezent empowers enterprise teams to create hyper-personalized business presentations fast and distribute them instantly. It’s the only AI-powered platform that combines audience empathy, business understanding and beautiful design. Individuals save 40% – 70% of time to make presentations. Founder and CEO (Rajat Mishra) was the ex-Senior Vice President at Cisco Systems running a $14B CX business. He has been recognized by Wharton Business School’s and Silicon Valley’s “40 under 40”. The founding team are proven engineering and product leaders and experts in this space. Initial customer and investor interest are very strong. This is an opportunity to join a growing and A+ team, to own a large piece of the engineering and build the next-great company. Attractive compensation and equity. Top Reasons to Join Our Team
- Early-stage well-funded startup, with great customer momentum
- Be catalyst to deliver a truly scalable disruptive product
- Solve first order problems in distributed computing, machine learning and personalization.
- Rockstar team and leadership
- Great benefits (e.g., Healthcare, Fitness passes, etc.)
- Attractive equity and compensation