Product Manager, Performance Products
PebblePost is the industry leader in next-generation addressable marketing, enabling brands to engage decision-ready consumers across the online and offline moments that matter via Programmatic Direct Mail.
Fueled by billions of shared 1st-party identity, intent, and transaction signals, PebblePost’s platform enables brands to quickly and easily engage addressable audiences with active purchase intent and measure performance across all points of sale with address-level accuracy. With these powerful audiences and analytics on their side, brands can build a sustainable marketing engine, creating impactful ways to engage consumers and fostering profitable growth with full-funnel solutions tuned to their data and goals.
About the role
The Product Manager of Performance Products at PebblePost plays a crucial role in shaping and enhancing our product and data asset that enable brands to engage decision-ready consumers and drive measurable performance. This position is vital to ensure our products remain innovative, effective, and responsive to our brand needs. Leading the charge in discovering customer problems and market opportunities, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather input and ensure alignment across the organization. Your role encompasses managing the entire product lifecycle, from concept to end-of-life, ensuring our products continually evolve to meet brand and business objectives Your responsibilities include owning and prioritizing the performance products roadmap that maximizes customer and business outcomes, serving as a bridge between revenue and development teams, and delivering high-quality solutions within defined timelines and KPIs.
- Help create and communicate a clear product roadmap that ensures the product vision aligns with PebblePost's mission and resonates with our brands.
- Prioritize features and enhancements that maximize customer and business impact.
- Act as a bridge between revenue teams and the product development teams, skillfully translating market needs into actionable product requirements to deliver market-ready products that align with both brand and business objectives.
- Deliver high-quality, valuable solutions within defined timelines and budgets.
- Monitor and analyze product performance, including usage, user feedback, and KPIs.
- Identify areas for improvement and optimize existing products to enhance user experience and business results.
- Lead the charge in continuously discovering and validating customer problems and market opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Operations, Marketing, Engineering, and other teams to gather input and communicate product updates. Articulate the product vision and strategy to secure alignment across the organization.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from concept to end-of-life, ensuring our products continue to evolve.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Product Management, with a strong track record of success in marketing, advertising and/or performance marketing.
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional teams and driving product development from concept to launch.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Ability to listen to commercial needs, translate them into actionable product requirements, and collaborate with engineering and data science to deliver market-ready products that align with both customer and business objectives.
- Strong project management capabilities and a results-oriented mindset.
- Proficiency in data analysis and data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas to a diverse audience.
- Leadership qualities and adaptability to rapidly changing market conditions.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Remote-friendly team
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Cell phone reimbursement program
- Flexible spending (FSA), health savings (HSA), and pre-tax commuter accounts
- Employee-based 401(k) program
- Additional voluntary benefit programs available such as life, critical illness, disability, employee assistance and additional buy-up options
The salary range is a reasonable estimate based on aggregate data for all US locations. Any offered salary is determined by a wide range of factors including but not limited to; candidate location, cost of labor, market data/ranges, internal equity, internal salary ranges, applicant’s skills, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology, for example).
Salary range: Low: $155,000 - High: $170,000
PebblePost is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.