Director, Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product, Sales & Business Development
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Sunday, January 14, 2024
This Director position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is located at the HealthVerity corporate office in Philadelphia. Remote hires will be considered but travel to Philadelphia on a regular basis is required.
How you will help
We are looking for a data-driven and creative Product Marketing professional to join our organization. You will be part of the team driving go to market (GTM) success initiatives and enabling the organization to scale. In this role, you will work with senior leadership from marketing, sales, and product to strategize, conceive, frame, and articulate compelling value proposition within the context of the competitive landscape, client journeys and product capabilities. This role requires the ability to think strategically and translate market and industry trends into practical product positioning and effective marketing execution. This position is the ideal role for an ambitious product marketing professional looking to have a significant impact. This will require a balance of strategic and execution excellence with a strong bias towards strategic thinking and structured communications in order to articulate the HealthVerity real-world data and software narratives through the sales organizations and to our clients and prospects.
What you will do
• Translate the key value propositions of our real-world data and software product roadmaps into clear and thought-provoking marketing messages that align with our corporate strategy
• Understand the competitive landscape so that you can best assess product viability and customer adoption in the context of competitive differentiation and competitive advantages
• Partner with the Marketing team to ensure that marketing initiatives and client engagement are consistent with strategic objectives
• Be the thought leader for higher client engagement activities such as an executive-level user conference or other forms of direct client influence
• Play an advisory role in challenging future product strategy based on market dynamics
• Be a key touch point for client feedback and adapt marketing messages based on user feedback
• Serve as “ the glue” between product and marketing so as to ensure cohesive, efficient and impactful go to market for solutions under the HealthVerity banner.
Required skills and experience
• 5+ years experience in marketing, product development and client-facing activities
• College degree required and masters degree preferred
• Healthcare industry experience required; Life sciences preferred
• Ability to travel to industry events or customer meetings
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
While HealthVerity does support remote work with quarterly travel to our Philadelphia headquarters, our strong preference is to hire team members in the areas below as well as approved states in the Eastern Time Zone. Expansion beyond these markets will occur only when necessary.
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, New York
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Baltimore, Maryland
• Washington D.C
• Charlotte, North Carolina
• Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
• Atlanta, Georgia
Approved States in the Eastern Time Zone include: CT, DE, FL, GA, IN, MA, MD, MI NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, TN, and VA.
HealthVerity synchronizes transformational technologies with the nation’s largest healthcare and consumer data ecosystem to power previously unattainable outcomes and fundamentally advance the science. We offer a comprehensive, yet flexible approach, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange (IPGE), that synchronizes unparalleled Identity management with built-in Privacy compliance and Governance, providing the ability to discover and Exchange a near limitless combination of data at a record pace. Together with our partners in life sciences, government and insurance, we are Synchronizing the Science. To learn more about HealthVerity, visit healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia. We offer both hybrid roles and those with quarterly travel.
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.