Manager, Sales Engineering
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
How you will help
The Manager of the Sales Engineering team is responsible for the team that introduces HealthVerity’s offerings to customers, conceptualizes solutions to customers’ business challenges, the practices they follow, and the knowledge repositories they leverage. You will map the objectives of the business to the work the team does. You will be responsible for maintaining your team's high performance by removing obstacles, creating a safe work environment and inspiring and coaching your team members to grow.
What you will do
• Lead and continue to build a team of Solutions Engineers who serve as our product introduction and education experts
• Interpret complex problems, create simple solutions and collaborate closely with prospects, channel partners and our sales team to deliver winning solutions
• Collaborate and maintain a close working relationship with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Privacy, and Data teams
• Maintain and grow a repository of reference solutions
• Continuously seek to streamline team processes and practices
• A strong communicator that inspires others
• Passionate about technology solutions and finding ways to achieve customer goals
• Resourceful in time management and delegation
• Trustworthy and an open communicator
• Predictable, even in stressful situations
Required skills and experience
• 2+ years of management or leadership experience, or active mentoring
• 5+ years of experience in developing technical solutions to complex problems
• 3+ years of experience interfacing with clients, customers, or end-users
Desired skills and experience
• Ability to create a learning environment
• Knowledge of web application and data processing concepts
• SaaS startup experience
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $100,000 - 150,000 + annual bonus opportunity.
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is currently able to employ individuals residing in the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.
See more open positions at Healthverity
Something looks off?