Associate Data Operations Engineer
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
How you will help
You will ensure that our clients have the highest quality of data to make their everyday decisions. The focus of this position is monitoring our data vendors and data exchanges to ensure that the data being loaded into our warehouse is timely, accurate, and complete. If an issue is found, you seek the appropriate internal and external parties to achieve a resolution.
What you will do
• Analyze all vendor data assets and correct complex data anomalies
• Monitors Airflow and other internal tools to ensure data processing + ingestion are not interrupted
• Source and oversee the lifecycle of reference data sources specified by the Data Architecture team
• Develop repeatable testing routines to expedite QA that can also be used to monitor the recurring ingestion for ongoing QC closely
• Develops and maintains trend analysis for longer-term, historical quality control
• Perform analytics against healthcare data using SQL-based programming tools
• Develop expertise in a product feature or subject matter within the Data Ops workflowRespond to internal and external user data issues
• Data geek with enviable SQL skills and a passionate sense of ownership
• Self-starter who enjoys working in a small, rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
• Person with good written/ verbal communication skills
• Confident enough to course-correct a process or team when required
• Dedicated to ensuring our customers get uninterrupted service
• Methodical, executing through several approaches to determine the best fit
• Energized by learning even if outside the scope of day-to-day responsibilities
• Comfortable working on several different tasks throughout your workday.
Desired Skills and Experience
• BS degree in STEM, Math/statistics/analytics, computer engineering, informatics
• Proficient in programming against large data assets with a working knowledge of SQL, preferably also knowledgeable in Python
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Organized and time conscious
• Capable of working independently
Base salary for the role is commensurate with experience and can range between $58,500 - $130,000 + annual bonus opportunity.
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is currently able to employ individuals residing in the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. All qualified job applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
Remote opportunities are not available in all areas and require team members to work from a fixed location due to tax and labor law implications - specific questions about remote positions can be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.
See more open positions at Healthverity
Something looks off?