Manager, Private Client Group
About the Role
Yieldstreet’s Private Client team is focused on supporting high-net-worth individuals and corporate executives interested in investment opportunities offered on Yieldstreet. As a Manager on the PCG Team, you will lead a team of 4-6+ PCG Associates and play a critical role in shaping Yieldstreet's Private Clients' first interactions with the platform and help drive core growth metrics with a mix of education, relationship building, and outbound member engagement. You will interact daily with our new sign-ups and investors to aid them in getting familiar and set up investing on the Yieldstreet platform. You will work collaboratively with the Investor Relations team and multiple stakeholders including the Investments, Marketing, and Product teams.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to invest beyond the stock market and access alternative investments. You want to help investors get started on their journey with Yieldstreet.
This is an opportunity to be part of a high-growth fintech company striving to put millions of people on the path towards financial independence. Yieldstreet is creating access to alternative investment opportunities historically unavailable to most individual investors, and the work you do will directly impact this and our mission of empowering investors to grow their wealth outside the stock market by curating private market alternatives from top investment managers, all in one easy to use platform.
This role will be based out of the NYC office and requires being located within a commutable distance. You should expect to be in the office 3 days per week.
What you'll do:
- Develop people, plans and strategies to enable teams to achieve and exceed assigned goals. Improve the performance of other personnel where necessary
- Cultivate junior team members, their individual skills, and their attainment of excellent client outcomes and overall excellence. Provide coaching, counseling, and direction to direct reports
- Receive escalation requests from junior team members and, in concert with them, deepen client relationships, resolve client needs, and provide white-glove customer experiences
- Partner with cross-functional teams to manage the forward offering calendars, pipelines, and performance reporting
- Ensure that all teams utilize the CRM and other sales engagement and enablement tools, and implement an audit procedure to ensure compliance, where appropriate
- Generate private client / high-net-worth leads for Yieldstreet’s investment platform
- Deliver investor education to maximize investor understanding of Yieldstreet’s investment thesis and specifics on individual funds and investments
- Develop high value relationships with investor-first oriented education and amazing client service
- Engage private client leads at YS sponsored events - some travel required
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of sales leadership experience, including sales management experience within the financial services field, particularly in asset or wealth management.
- A proven ability to manage a sales team in a multi-product and service environment
- Sales and/or client facing presentation skills
- Experience meeting and exceeding metrics driven performance indicators
- Interact and communicate effectively with new prospects, investors, departments and stakeholders
- Ability to navigate cross functionality and collaborate towards great client outcomes
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Recognized as an individual with outstanding leadership skills, professionalism, and business planning and execution capability
Bonus points for:
- Experience in alternative investments
- Prior work history in fintech or a fast growing start-up
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM, Outreach IO and data management tools
Yieldstreet is the leading private market investment platform. We believe that private market alternatives should be a fundamental part of your portfolio. That’s why we’re unlocking access to make it easier than ever to get started. We partner with top-tier investment managers to provide investors with a wide range of opportunities across real estate, venture capital, private equity, art, short term notes and more. All of our offerings are curated and vetted by our team to help investors diversify away from the stock market with confidence.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments a fundamental part of the modern portfolio. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites! We are a hybrid work company giving you the opportunity to connect with your peers in real time with the flexibility to work remotely a few days per week.
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $135k+ (Actual salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.) Compensation package also includes generous, bonus, benefits and equity.