Analyst, Investor Relations
About the Role
Yieldstreet is looking for an Analyst to join our Investor Relations team full time. The IR team plays a critical role in shaping member and investor interactions with the platform, and helps drive Yieldstreet’s core growth metrics. You will interact daily with our members and investors to aid with education, onboarding, facilitating investments, and all other stages of their Yieldstreet investing journey. In particular, this role will spend a material amount of time interacting with new members, welcoming them to the platform and delivering an exceptional start to their Yieldstreet investing experience. You will work collaboratively with all members of the Investor Relations team as well as multiple other internal stakeholders including the Product, Marketing, Operations, and Technology teams.
This is an opportunity to be part of a high-growth fintech company striving to put millions of people on the path towards financial independence. Yieldstreet is creating access to alternative investment opportunities historically unavailable to most individual investors, and the work you do will directly impact this and our mission of empowering investors to grow their wealth outside the stock market by curating private market alternatives from top investment managers, all in one easy to use platform.
What you'll do:
- Welcome new members to the platform - you’re the first human they’ll have interacted with, and first impressions are everything. You’ll meet investors where they are - on phone, chat, and email.
- Help to develop and execute an enhanced onboarding and educational experience that complements the platform and adds value to our investors.
- Provide timely, high-quality service to our members and investors that helps them achieve their goals. Topics range from onboarding activities to investing and beyond.
- Assist with various team activities such as accreditation approval, IRA account set up, and answer general account and investment questions.
- Catalog and troubleshoot issues to identify areas for improvement; research ticket trends and partner with the team to implement improvements and realize efficiencies
- Develop areas of expertise and contribute to the team’s culture of continuous improvement - enhancing processes, cross-functional projects, automation, content, and more
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate degree
- 1 - 4 years experience in a customer service, sales, or similar customer-facing role (preference for experience in financial services or fintech/SaaS customer success)
- Motivated, self-starter with aptitude for hard work with a ‘no task too small’ attitude
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure and with a sense of urgency
- A strong communicator, effectively and confidently interacts with external (new members, investors) and internal constituencies (colleagues, stakeholders, and leaders across the organization)
- We’re looking for people who love to raise the bar, push thinking, and drive to practical solutions at scale
Bonus points for:
- Interest in the alternative investments space / investing / fintech
- Familiarity with systems like Salesforce, Zendesk, chat bots, and BI tools like Looker
- Knowledge of or experience with the regulatory and compliance guidelines for interacting with prospects and investors
- Present or past FINRA licenses a plus (e.g. Series 7, 63, 65, 66)
Yieldstreet is the leading private market investment platform. We believe that private market alternatives should be a fundamental part of your portfolio. That’s why we’re unlocking access to make it easier than ever to get started. We partner with top-tier investment managers to provide investors with a wide range of opportunities across real estate, venture capital, private equity, art, short term notes and more. All of our offerings are curated and vetted by our team to help investors diversify away from the stock market with confidence.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments more accessible. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites!
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation packages including equity
- Health, dental & vision coverage with FSA/HSA options
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Match
- Learning and Development stipend
- Wellness credit
- Commuter benefit
- Life insurance
Compensation: HIRING SALARY RANGE: $70,000 - 80,000 (Actual salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.) Compensation package also includes bonus and equity