Investment Products Associate
Yieldstreet is hiring an Investment Product Management Associate to contribute to the Product Marketing team. The successful candidate will assist with the development of product positioning and execution of product marketing strategies for key product launches and campaigns to drive the adoption of Yieldstreet’s investment products, increase investor engagement and grow revenue. You will focus on the entire product lifecycle, from research and market intelligence through to launch and ongoing efforts to drive sales You will partner closely with Investments, Sales & Investor Relations, Marketing, Legal, Product and Design to optimize our positioning and product collateral for current and new investment products in order to drive meaningful growth on our platform.
The ideal candidate has an understanding of the market and investment products, along with marketing strategy. The successful candidate will be able to take broad direction and execute on specific marketing tactics drawing on expertise and resources across the firm. The ability to creatively take complex investment concepts and distill them into clear, simple and client centered content is a must.
What you'll do:
- Track Go-to-Market (GTM) planning and execute initiatives needed for product launch .
- Track and analyze the performance of the product marketing team efforts against KPIs to optimize business outcomes and foster continual innovation.
- Maintain awareness of the competitive landscape from a business and product perspective
- Develop and maintain product knowledge relating to the private equity, private credit, and real estate private market industries
- Assist with the development of investor-facing marketing assets to support our investment product messaging such as product videos, emails, website copy and blog posts
What you’ll need:
- 2-4+ years of financial services Product Marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Multiple vehicle (Mutual funds, real estate investment products, ETFs, etc.) marketing experience highly preferred
- Strong project management skills, detail-oriented and willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute
- Experience launching new products
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with other departments
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to distill complex concepts into clear and compelling messaging
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $80,000 - 100,000+ (Actual salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.) Compensation package also includes generous, bonus, benefits and equity.