Investments Product Manager
Yieldstreet is hiring an Investment Products Manager to contribute to the Product Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for the development of product positioning and executing the product marketing strategies for key product launches and campaigns to drive the adoption of Yieldstreet’s investment products, increase investor engagement and grow revenue. You will focus on the entire product lifecycle, from research and market intelligence through launch and continued product development. You will partner closely with Investments, Sales & Investor Relations, Marketing, Legal, Product and Design to optimize our positioning and product collateral for current and new investment products in order to drive meaningful growth on our platform.
The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of the market and investment products, along with marketing strategy. The successful candidate will be able to take broad direction, create and execute on specific marketing tactics drawing on expertise and resources across the firm. The ability to creatively take complex investment concepts and distill them into clear, simple and client centered content is a must.
What you'll do:
- Develop and manage Go-to-Market (GTM) planning and execution for new initiatives from idea through launch
- Drive strategy around product positioning for existing investment products and new product launches
- Articulate value propositions and messaging to inform initiatives and product launches
- Partner cross-functionally to assess market needs and opportunities, validate with clients, define value propositions and marketing/industry positioning
- Train and support the internal teams team to articulate our product value and competitive advantage
- Track and analyze the performance of the product marketing team efforts against KPIs to optimize business outcomes and foster continual innovation
- Conduct comprehensive market research to understand our investors, current market trends, the competitive landscape, and key investor insights
- Own the development of investor-facing marketing assets to support our investment product messaging such as product videos, emails, website copy and blog posts
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of Investment Product Management or Product Marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Multiple vehicle (Mutual funds, real estate investment products, ETFs, etc.) marketing experience highly preferred
- Strong project management skills, detail-oriented and willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute
- Experience with determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
- Proven experience launching new products
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with other departments
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to distill complex concepts into clear and compelling messaging
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
Yieldstreet is the leading private market investment platform. We believe that private market alternatives should be a fundamental part of your portfolio. That’s why we’re unlocking access to make it easier than ever to get started. We partner with top-tier investment managers to provide investors with a wide range of opportunities across real estate, venture capital, private equity, art, short term notes and more. All of our offerings are curated and vetted by our team to help investors diversify away from the stock market with confidence.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments a fundamental part of the modern portfolio. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites! We are a hybrid work company giving you the opportunity to connect with your peers in real time with the flexibility to work remotely a few days per week.
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $140,000+ (Actual salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.) Compensation package also includes generous, bonus, benefits and equity.
Something looks off?