About the Role
Yieldstreet is looking for an experienced visual designer, with a strong sense of enthusiasm, and a meticulous and creative aesthetic. You are a team player with a high level of dedication and an infectious, positive personality. You are experienced in designing digitally rich solutions to meet consumer needs and push creative boundaries with a high attention to detail.
There’s no shortage of ideas under our roof, so your ability to help us meet our business goals in the face of infinite creative opportunity is what matters most. In order to be successful in this role you will need to be quick thinking, and resourceful. If you want to have a direct impact on the business and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, join us!
Working closely with both our marketing team and our product design partners, we’re seeking a best-in-class visual designer to design various assets for our top-of-funnel needs; ad campaigns, social, video, sales collateral, etc. We’re looking to bolster our creative leadership and improve the overall quality of the aesthetics and consistency. We view this role as a key component to achieving our ambitious marketing goals and ensure we’re presenting a premium brand with a clear identity.
What you'll do
- Reporting to YieldStreet’s Creative Director, this role will collaborate with a team of designers whose disciplines span visual, art direction, and product design
- Lead a diverse scope of projects autonomously through cross channel platform knowledge, including but not limited to: marketing and sales collateral, ads, social, and landing pages
- Partner with marketing, design, and other internal stakeholders to solve collaboratively, present strategic design initiatives, and unite the visual style consistency across the brand
- Bring our story to life with beautiful visuals that fully convey our brand and mission
- Define and design key storytelling moments that can accurately visualize big complex ideas with beautiful and digitally sound solutions
- Successfully prioritize assignments and manage appropriate timelines and deliverables
What You'll Need
- 4+ years professional experience as a visual designer
- Possess an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetic with an aptitude and love for art direction
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment, while maintaining clear objectives and goals
- Strong skill set in Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), and Figma
- Excellent communicator and collaborator that can clearly articulate design concepts and decisions, and be comfortable receiving feedback and pushing forward
- Ownership of your work and responsibility for every detail each step of the way
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage work with non-design stakeholders
- Digital portfolio of unique work, showcasing experience designing superior creative that met business objectives
Yieldstreet is the leading private market investment platform. We believe that private market alternatives should be a fundamental part of your portfolio. That’s why we’re unlocking access to make it easier than ever to get started. We partner with top-tier investment managers to provide investors with a wide range of opportunities across real estate, venture capital, private equity, art, short term notes and more. All of our offerings are curated and vetted by our team to help investors diversify away from the stock market with confidence.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments a fundamental part of the modern portfolio. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites! We are a hybrid work company giving you the opportunity to connect with your peers in real time with the flexibility to work remotely a few days per week.