We're seeking an experienced and highly-versatile Copywriter to take the lead in creating engaging and effective communications across all channels including print, digital, and social. From blogs to white papers, video scripts to websites, and everything in between, the ideal candidate is a strategic writer with the technical expertise and finesse to transform complex subjects into compelling and understandable communications that engage, inform, and educate our audiences. We’re looking for someone with experience in investment services and a strong portfolio that demonstrates their ability to write for a variety of purposes.
- Collaborate with internal teams including marketing, design, product, and client services to develop content that meets our business objectives
- Write and edit high-quality, original copy for a variety of consumer touchpoints, taking a 360-view of communications and adapting across channels
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to ensure that content is relevant and effective
- Work with the marketing team to build editorial calendars
- Distill complex concepts and language into content easily understood by consumers
- Proactively conduct research and interviews to gather information and insights
- Ensure alignment and consistency in messaging, branding and style
- Produce content that is SEO-friendly and optimized for conversion
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice and ensure content is compliant with regulatory guidelines
- Manage and complete work on time for multiple writing projects
- Ability to think strategically and execute quickly and flawlessly
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years experience in copywriting and content, preferably in financial services. Alternative investments experience a big plus.
- Proven ability to write for a range of audiences and purposes, including educational, promotional, and informational
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO best practices and digital content development
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams and external partners
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates the ability to write across a variety of mediums
- Knowledge of financial products and services, and regulatory guidelines
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and a stock option plan, health and social security benefits in accordance with local legislation, weekly Team lunch, wellness credit, L&D stipend and unlimited PTO!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is made up of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites! We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, our building is close to most major subway lines.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $80,000+ (Actual salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.) Compensation package also includes generous bonus, benefits and equity.
Something looks off?