Accounts Payable Analyst (Greece)
About the Role
Yieldstreet is hiring an Accounts Payable Analyst in Athens to facilitate the AP process. You will be an integral member of the Finance & Operations team and work collaboratively with colleagues across the organization.
This is an opportunity to be part of a mission-driven fintech company striving to put millions of people on the path towards financial independence. Yieldstreet is creating access to alternative investment opportunities historically unavailable to most individual investors, and the work you do will directly impact this and our mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level.
What you'll do:
- Oversee and implement the Accounts Payable process with SAP Concur
- Prepare and record accounting transactions into the general ledger
- Assist with month-end close activities, including preparation of journal entries and reconciliations for various balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Support management in completing projects, ad-hoc reporting, budgeting, and other tasks as assigned
- Manage and set up new vendor profiles in the accounting system, obtaining W-9/ W-8Ben for all new domestic and foreign vendors.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent experience, or ACCA, ACA qualification
- Experience with NetSuite, Concur, or other cloud-based ERP
- 3-5 years accounts payable experience
- Strong knowledge of reconciliation, account analysis, and general ledger entries.
- Experience in US GAAP is preferable
- Outstanding communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- An exceptional eye for detail, while working within strict timelines
- Tenacity and a strong sense of ownership over assigned tasks
- Excellent command of English Language
- Proficient communications and teamwork skills
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Commercial. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and a stock option plan, health and social security benefits in accordance with local legislation, weekly Team lunch, wellness credit, L&D stipend and unlimited PTO!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team comprises
of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites! We're located in a beautiful new office in Midtown, our building is close to most major subway lines.
Something looks off?