Staff Product Manager
Velocity is a growing startup, for developers - by developers. By using Velocity, local changes made by the developer are being reflected on the remote existing Kubernetes environments, allowing a faster development and debugging experience without complex configurations. All this is done with an exceptional developer experience and ease of use.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical background to join and help us build our Product team and culture.
You will be the second Product Manager in the company. You will help to define and drive the product strategy and you will play a key role in the company’s success.
What you will do:
- You will be in close touch with customers and prospects to understand their pain points and help them to improve their developers’ Velocity
- You will define the business outcomes of your domain and you will help the team to navigate to success
- Working with your engineering counterparts to understand technical details and make business decisions on prioritization.
- You will lead your teams’ product initiatives end-to-end starting with ideation to GTM activities and make sure they achieve the planned business goals
- You will drive the team’s execution by creating specifications, user stories, and wireframes
- Incorporate data and research to be able to drive informed decisions
What you will bring with you:
- 4+ years of product management experience in SaaS companies
- Experience as Software engineer working with cloud-native application technologies
- Experience with leading complex technical products
- Experience with cloud or container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to have but not a must:
- Experience with product-led growth (PLG) methodology and freemium products
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Something looks off?