Business Operations Specialist
TRAY is seeking a Business Operations Specialist to manage the end-to-end sales ops and operations process on a daily basis
In this role, this individual works to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time in addition to ensuring all processes follow our company policies and procedures. This individual also calls on every customer to ensure they have received their Tray system and to coordinate any implementation services to set the customer up for success.
- Manage order flow from closed sales on a daily basis
- Manage all supply chain processes with our equipment vendor
- Create and maintain the company's order processing documentation
- Ensure all team members are properly trained on order entry platforms
- Proactively communicate and resolve discrepancies in orders or processes
- Review business processes and company policies to assist in enhancing workflows and developing a streamlined standard operating process while maintaining quality standards
- Recommend and update policies and procedures to improve performance
- Identify deficiencies and operational requirements and opportunities for improvement
- Call on customers to ensure they have received their Tray equipment and to be the “glue” between sales and implementation
- Work with clients and setup their company and menu settings and complete their menu within the Tray system
- Setup dashboards and reports to track sales operations
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a business-to-business environment; experience in a technology and/or start-up company is a plus
- Creative and strategic thinking skills, specifically in regard to client retention and satisfaction, as well as business optimization
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment; working well under pressure and able to organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Strong time management skills
- Good analytical skills, especially if you have skills around pattern detection, to the point where your partner and/or friends comment on it
- Willing to pick up the phone and make a call rather than just send an email
- Demonstrated experience working in customer-centric environments and have a passion for customer service excellence.
- Startup experience preferred
- Fun, happy, honest, easygoing, grounded, curious and always learning
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TRAY is the Enterprise Point of Sale system of choice for large restaurant chains, ghost kitchens, family entertainment centers, malls, amusement parks, and more.
We offers a competitive compensation package with includes stock options, bonuses, and growth opportunities for the right candidates as well as work from home flexibility.
To learn more visit tray.com