Senior Software Engineer
Who We're Looking For
TRAY is looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. Should also be able to mentor, guide and train other engineers.
Principal Software Engineer Responsibilities
• Designing, coding, and debugging software.
• Develop Java EE applications
• Improving the performance of existing software.
• Providing training to other engineers.
• Write well-designed, efficient code
• Maintaining and upgrading existing software.
• Review, test and debug team members’ code
• Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
• Document development phases
• Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
Principal Software Engineer Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field.
• Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
• Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• Very Strong Experience in designing and developing Enterprise J2EE application with extensive knowledge on Core Java , Collections , Design Patterns , Web Services (SOAP / Rest) , JUnit etc.
• Strong knowledge of Hibernate and Spring Framework.
• Should have knowledge on atleast one Database
• Experience in building Micro services applications using Spring Boot, Hibernate(Nice to Have)
• Experience on AWS(Nice to Have)
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, supporting company leadership and other team members
• Good delegation and time management skills
• Strong Problem-solving, analytical & communication skills