Inventory Control and Quality Assurance Team Lead - Shift 3
Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated team player as an Inventory Control / Quality Assurance Team Leader. In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out the day-to-day operations of our ICQA department and providing the highest level of customer service to our customers. This position will play an integral role in maintaining our high inventory and quality goals. You will act as a key member of the leadership team.
As an ICQA Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading by example and setting high ethical, moral and performance standards for your team. You will be asked to cultivate an environment that inspires Thrivers to build a culture of operations excellence through consistent communication, training and development. Ensuring that new and experienced thrivers perform duties with a high degree of safety, service and quality. Ensure workflow for the facility meets performance expectations and all customer orders are processed properly and on-time. Provide basic feedback to the team on performance, and know when to escalate issues to your manager for assistance.
Sunday-Wednesday, 6:00pm-4:30am / (Overtime will be required as needed)
- Maintains inventory cycle count program performing counts on our inventory daily.
- Assists in developing solutions to shortages, overages and inventory discrepancies.
- Reconciles, corrects and properly aligns counts between inventory system and the physical inventory.
- Identification and prioritization of slotting opportunities. These include regular items, seasonal items, promotions, first orders gifts with purchase, and new items.
- Ensure high velocity locations are pulled and replenished in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Pull and systematically process damaged, expired, recalled items, transfers as needed.
- Applies and ensures compliance with inventory processes and procedures.
- Effectively and promptly communicate (both verbally and electronic) all applicable inventory requests and inspections to both corporate and internal leaders.
- Support internal/external audits.
- Ensure that all system transactions are accurate and timely to reflect correct inventory position at any time. This includes cycle counts, donations, damage, etc.
- The successful candidate must have a strong background in all areas of a fulfillment Center including slotting, shipping, receiving, stock replenishment, inventory and quality control
- One year previous experience in a distribution center or manufacturing a plus
- Prior experience within Inventory or Quality
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Demonstrate prior experience operating forklifts and/or other powered industrial equipment
- Demonstrated math, counting, reading and writing skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to lift, bend, reach, push, pull, squat and walk throughout a shift.
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time, generally an entire shift (8+ hours per day).
- Work within a warehouse environment for an entire shift.
- Compensation Description - The starting hourly range for this position is $20.00 - $21.00 /Per Hour.
- Rate of pay may increase over time based upon: skill, level of responsibility, additional duties, seniority, quantity or quality of production or other legitimate, business-related factors.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Accrued PTO, and more!