Executive Assistant (Hybrid - Midtown)
As the Executive Assistant to Thirty Madison’s two co-founders and president, you will manage vital aspects of their administrative agenda, including calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, and select internal team communications. You are the ideal candidate for the role if you possess a granular attention to detail, a flawless ability to communicate verbally and in written form, strong organizational skills, and an ability to juggle multiple critical requests simultaneously, all while meeting tight deadlines. You must have unimpeachable integrity when handling sensitive information and the ability to work autonomously while being a seamless extension of the leadership team. Above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $95,200.00 - $130,900 per year.**
- Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401(k) with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy (Exempt)
- Organize and maintain complex calendars; prioritize and coordinate a high-volume and ever-changing schedule and priorities
- Facilitate communication on behalf of the CEO, COO, and President, ensuring that all messages are tracked and responded to promptly
- Organize, prioritize, and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information
- Compile and submit expense reports
- Oversee and coordinate all travel arrangements, including necessary documentation
- Build efficiency and effective process guidelines into our support operations
- Collaborate on special projects as needed, encompassing office-related management tasks, event planning, board meetings, off-site meetings, and team events
- Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned by your manager/leadership
- At least 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Demonstrate experience in managing executive-level calendars and coordinating both domestic and international travel
- Exhibit the utmost maturity, integrity, and discretion in all aspects of work
- Display impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiently use the Google suite of products, including calendar, docs, sheets, and slides
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, adept at multitasking, and maintaining a keen eye for details
- Bring a positive, collaborative, and proactive attitude to the workplace
- Demonstrate a strong problem-solving ability and maintain a terrific work ethic
U.S. Applicants Only
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.