Group Product Manager
Group Product Manager
We are looking for a dedicated Group Product Manager to lead our product team here at Thirty Madison! In this role, you will directly manage our product managers; lead the product roadmap and sprint plan; work collaboratively with employees from the business, marketing, operations, and technology teams, lead a dedicated cross-functional team of product managers, designers, and engineers through influence; and represent patients in the planning process. Above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions!
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $160,000 - $220,000 per year.**
- Competitive Salary + Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Health, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
- Career growth opportunities
** Within the range, individual compensation will be determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, and skills. Please note that the compensation range listed reflects the base salary only, and does not include incentive target, equity, or benefits.”
What you get to do every day
- Set the overall product strategy, drive product development, and ensure the successful delivery of our products to the market
- Lead and manage a team of product managers, providing guidance, support and mentorship to ensure their success
- Own the quarterly and annual product road mapping process to achieve core business goals vis a vis revenue attainment, patient engagement and customer retention, with a constant and relentless ability to prioritize and implement to deliver business impact.
- Recommend and lead a resourcing plan to support current and future business needs
- Monitor and analyze key product metrics to evaluate product performance and make data-driven decisions for continuous improvement
- Facilitate cross-functional alignment on Thirty Madison product priorities among partners within engineering, design, data, marketing and operations.
- Build a strong culture of product experimentation, in partnership with engineering, data, and design; ensure experiments are well-structured, informed by data, and optimized and iterated
- Gather, synthesize, and prioritize user and business needs and transform those needs into detailed product requirements.
- Improve the product and design processes, including high-level roadmap planning, sprint planning, product discovery, user research, design review process, and documentation.
- Build a strong product culture and serve as a product leader within Thirty Madison
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of launching and managing successful products
- Extensive experience developing web-based products as a product manager
- Data driven individual with a track record of building a data-driven culture in your teams
- Some experience / exposure to mobile app development.
- Experience building user experiences that effectively acquire and retain customers in the direct-to-consumer space (ideally with a subscription component)
- Experience leading product teams directly or through influence, and working with design and engineering teams
- Demonstrated success establishing processes and structures that facilitate long-term growth
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and management skills
- Proficiency with product analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Looker, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Healthcare experience
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.