Thirty Madison is seeking a dedicated and motivated SEO Marketing Manager to join our multifaceted marketing team. As an SEO Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in developing and implementing effective SEO strategies to boost our online presence, driving organic traffic, and optimizing our digital assets for improved search engine visibility! You will work closely with different teams across the organization to implement effective SEO strategies, analyze data, and contribute to the overall growth of our brand. Above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions!
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $111,200 - 152,900 per year.**
- Competitive Salary + Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Health, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
** Within the range, individual compensation will be determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, and skills. Please note that the compensation range listed reflects the base salary only, and does not include incentive target, equity, or benefits.”
What you get to do every day
- Develop and execute comprehensive SEO strategies to improve organic search rankings and drive traffic.
- Perform keyword research and analysis to identify high-potential keywords and content opportunities.
- Optimize website content, including product pages, blog posts, and landing pages, for improved search engine ranking and user experience.
- Implement on-page SEO standard processes, including optimizing meta tags, headings, images, and internal linking structures.
- Perform technical SEO audits and implement on-page and off-page optimization tactics as well as address issues that might impact website performance and search engine crawlability.
- Monitor and analyze website performance using SEO tools and Google Analytics, providing regular reports on key metrics and insights to drive continuous improvement.
- Assist in developing and implementing link-building strategies to improve domain authority and online credibility.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that new website features and updates are optimized for search engines.
What you bring to the role
- 4+ years of experience in SEO and digital marketing, with a track record of accelerating search engine rankings and organic traffic.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking factors, and SEO standard methodologies.
- Familiarity with SEO tools such as Moz, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
- Proficiency in content management systems (we use WordPress) and experience with HTML/CSS.
- Analytical skills and can interpret data and provide practical insights.
- Effective interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and report on progress.
- Meticulous mindset with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.