Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer I - Central App
We are looking for an accomplished Engineer to join our growing Central App team! Our mission is to build performant, scalable web applications that can be configured to support many healthcare brands on a single technology stack. We operate in a highly collaborative environment, and we are looking for someone with strong communication skills, in addition to a strong technical background. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospects of working on challenging, often ambiguous technical problems, comfortable collaborating with engineers, product managers, designers, and other stakeholders, and eager to continuously learn while ensuring our patients get the care that they need. Above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions!
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $135,200 - $185,900 per year.**
- Competitive Salary + Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Health, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
- Career growth opportunities
** Within the range, individual compensation will be determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, and skills. Please note that the compensation range listed reflects the base salary only, and does not include incentive target, equity, or benefits.”
What you get to do every day
- Build and maintain web applications using the latest technologies such as React, Graphql, NestJS, and PostgreSQL
- Contribute to code to our our frontend codebase and a range of backend microservices
- Collaborate closely with Product and Design to build features that support multiple healthcare brands
- Write and review technical designs, and bring brand new features from ideation to production
- Grow your knowledge of healthcare technology, and drive solutions that have a tangible impact on the lives of our growing patient base
What you bring to the role
- A history of delivery on high impact organizational projects
- 3+ years experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer
- Background in Full Stack software engineering including common web architecture patterns and relational databases
- A passion for collaborating across teams and functions to achieve a common goal
- Ability to take ownership of problems and act on them independently in a constantly evolving environment
- Creative thinking and ideas about how to continue to improve our architecture
- Knowledge of the technical challenges in the healthcare industry
- A strong conviction in favor of reliable unit, end-to-end, and integration testing
- Humility and a willingness to learn from those around you
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.