Business Systems Architect & Administrator
Santa Monica, CA, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Tapcart is the ultimate mobile commerce platform fueling the fastest growing brands. We power mobile apps for over 50 million consumers worldwide, processing over $6 billion in mobile commerce revenue.
Almost all ecommerce traffic comes from a mobile device; we turn these users into high retention growth for some of the largest brands, including Zulily, Pier 1, True Classic, and many more. Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to power their mobile experience by building mobile apps in hours (not months).
As the Enterprise Systems Architect & Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring the continued success and growth of our GTM systems and tools. You will collaborate closely with sales, customer success, partnerships, HR, and marketing to ensure that our GTM teams operate efficiently and effectively. As the owner of our CRM (Salesforce.com) and other go-to-market systems, you will be responsible for gathering business requirements, translating them into new systems and processes, and maintaining system reliability and data integrity. You excel in translating business requirements into insightful solutions, process improvements, and automation. Being detail-oriented, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, and having a strong inclination for analytical thinking are critical assets in this role.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Own all GTM systems administration and integrations, ensuring seamless connections between systems.
- Be our gatekeeper for revenue technology and the subject matter expert both internally within Tapcart, and externally with our vendors
- Define and implement the roadmap, including procuring, implementing, administering, and deprecating systems as needed.
- Own system configurations (fields, workflows, point-to-point integrations between revenue systems) as well as ongoing development
- Create, establish, and monitor a best-in-class reporting infrastructure through Salesforce, Hubspot, and other related reporting tools. This includes maintaining data integrity through data cleansing and deduplication.
- Partner with revenue leadership on our end-to-end Sales, Marketing, and CS processes and align technology/solutions to the needs, as well as our internal data and analytics team to ensure trust in data mapping between systems
- Establish and uphold robust governance protocols for all GTM systems, ensuring consistent adherence to best practices, data integrity, and regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with Enablement/GTM Ops on creating and maintaining documentation and training materials.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in GTM Systems/Operations or SFDC Administration and Development.
- Proven experience with GTM systems such as Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, Chargebee, Apollo, and Gainsight.
- Experience building out Salesforce and having administrative responsibilities
- Knowledge of automation tools and ability to develop automation across SFDC/GTM systems.
- Familiarity with compliance regulations like GDPR, CCPA, and experience in ensuring system compliance.
- Strong vendor management skills, including software procurement.
- Experience in B2B SaaS, eCommerce, or with consumption revenue is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strategic thinker who can see the big picture, innovate, and adapt to constant change.
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Developer Certifications Preferred
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship or transfer.
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· 401K and stock options for all full-time employees
· Affordable, high quality medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
· Flexible PTO and 11 paid company holidays
· One-time stipend for outfitting your home office, plus a recurring merchant shopping stipend
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup based in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing impactful work means showing up with creative solutions for our merchants and our business. We strive to make Tapcart a place where passionate, talented people can grow their skills and careers.
Read about our Series B fundraise for $50M in June 2021.
We raised our Series A for $10M in May 2020.
Check out what our customers are saying.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.