Lead Frontend Developer
What Is Supportiv?
Supportiv is an anonymous, on-demand peer-to-peer mental, emotional, and social support service offered via live, synchronous small group chats that are open 24-7-365 and moderated in real-time. Supportiv connects users to human-led, compassionate support in as little as 30 seconds, making it one of the most responsive support networks available.
The Supportiv user experience begins with one single question: “What’s your struggle?“TM. Based on the user’s free-text response, Supportiv’s artificial intelligence (AI)-driven natural language processing (NLP) matches them in seconds with other active Supportiv users who share similar struggles into dynamically convening peer-to-peer group chats of no more than five people and a moderator. Supportiv’s highly-trained moderators guide the chat progress, facilitate peer-to-peer interactions, lead the collaborative problem-solving process, and safeguard all interactions for psychological safety and adherence to chat rules.
As the chat unfolds, each user’s needs are de-layered, Supportiv uses AI and NLP to match hyper-personalized resources (psychologist-vetted articles, videos, services, etc.) that address the user’s expressed needs, all in real-time.
To date, Supportiv has helped over 1.8 unique individual users cope with and problem-solve struggles like loneliness, social isolation, stress, and caregiving burdens in an ultra-user-friendly, practical, tactical way outside the confines of the broken US mental health system by harnessing the power of AI.
Supportiv serves top employers and health plans, including two Fortune 5 companies. 91% of users rate the experience 4 or 5/5 stars, and we offer proprietary outcomes measurements unmatched in the industry.
- Are a senior frontend software developer with expertise in Webapp development.
- Can lead a team/vision/techstack while remaining technically involved with the product.
- Can build pixel-perfect Webapps from Figma.
- Obsess with tracking, analytics, and metrics dashboards
- Are experienced with chat-based systems.
- Like to come up with creative product features and optimizations.
- Are passionate about improving the user journey and removing barriers to care in the mental healthcare space.
- Thrive in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment alongside data scientists, frontend and backend engineers, designers, and QA specialists, all united in solving complex problems. You have a passion for leveraging diverse perspectives to drive innovation and excellence.
- Exhibits a robust work ethic, demonstrates meticulous attention to detail, and consistently ensures rigorous testing and quality assurance.
- 5+ years of experience in cloud-based software development environments with increasing responsibility.
- 5+ years of experience creating a front-end application layer.
- 5+ years of experience with Angular, NPM, GitHub & and Jira.
- 4+ years experience with analytics tools (GA, Mixpanel) and bug tracking tools (Sentry, etc)
- 4+ years of experience in enterprise-class projects.
- Bonus: Experience with SSO, Authentication, and Identification systems.
How To Apply:
Send a short intro paragraph and a one-page resume to email@example.com
- Competitive compensation package with equity.
- Comprehensive health benefits for you (100% paid) and your dependents, including vision and dental.
- 401k with a vested match.
- Remote and location agnostic within US time zones.
- Flexible work, time-off, and company-wide PTO time periods.
- Free, unlimited use of Supportiv’s anonymous peer support.
- Collaborate in a multidisciplinary, close-knit, all-star team.
- Learning and development budget for conferences and courses.
- In-person team gatherings with a team building, non-work emphasis.