Director, Total Rewards
At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly, we really enjoy working here. We pride ourselves on our teammates, who help power our self-service platform and make our company an impactful and enjoyable place to work. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – while equipping their teammates with the knowledge and support they need for their next stage of growth.
Reporting to, and partnering closely with, our VP of People, our Director of Total Rewards will help lead the design and implementation of innovative and scalable compensation and benefits programs that enable the attraction and retention of top talent. This role will build out compensation structures from the ground up, loves the details, is highly analytical, and will thrive by enhancing our overall benefit offerings. This position requires the ability to think strategically, but also an enthusiasm for “rolling up your sleeves” and executing tactically.
- Partner with leaders to standardize and manage MNTN’s compensation program and ensuring alignment with the company’s compensation philosophy and market benchmarks.
- Lead the company compensation review process including input on budgeting, and external market data, in partnership with VP, People and other team leads
- Own MNTN’s benefits and well-being programs, including our annual benefits renewals.
- Ensure programs are competitive, cost-effective and provide a best-in-class team member experience.
- Conduct, compile, and present research, analysis, and modeling to support designs of competitive and impactful compensation and benefits programs.
- Maintain external relationships with vendors and advisors to review and manage compensation & benefits plan design and administration.
- Be responsible for understanding all team member benefits and the administration of all benefits
- Partner with teams on talent retention and development programs, compensation practices, and culture agendas
- Improve upon on current onboarding and off-boarding process for new hires in Rippling
- 7-10 years of compensation and benefits experience in a high-speed, global technology company.
- A love of thinking about and executing on the details.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to translate vision into action and an ability to handle multiple projects at once with competing priorities.
- Experience evaluating and implementing compensation, benefits, and equity solutions.
- Experience supporting distributed teams while working across different time zones and geographies.
- Ability to think strategically and to translate directives into tactical initiatives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking acumen with an ability to make timely, effective, ethics-based decisions.
- Exceptional influencing, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative, and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ.
- Expertise in multiple disciplines including team member engagement, compensation practices, organizational development, team member relations, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
- Track record collecting and analyzing data, both qualitative and quantitative, to inform decisions
- 100% remote
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three-day weekend every month of the year
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Access to coaching, therapy, and professional development
Our recruiters will always reach out using an email address ending with @mountain.com. If you’re contacted by someone without that address and they mention a Reference Code (which we never use), then that ain’t us folks. Tell those trolls to take a hike–you’re waiting to climb a MNTN.
MNTN provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct-response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. As a result, thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Petsmart, Build with Ferguson Master, Simplisafe, Yieldstreet and National University.