Business Intelligence Engineer
At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly, we really enjoy working here. We pride ourselves on our self-service platform and are constantly seeking to improve the user experience for our customers and scale for efficiency. Our startup spirit powers our growth mindset and supports our teammates as they build the future of ConnectedTV. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
- Become the expert on the MNTN platforms, data pipelines and products
- Manage, enhance, and ensure the health of our BI Platform
- Create proof-of-concept analytics and mock out different reports to present our data
- Investigate/triage/debug data incidents and provide recommendations for resolution
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/analytical or marketing field (preferred)
- 3+ years experience in data analysis or similar
- 2+ years experience in BI tools (Domo, Tableau, or similar)
- Advanced SQL experience
- Experience with high volume environments or data warehousing
- Experience with ETL workflows
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses, uncover actionable insight and effectively communicate to the broader organization
- A strong mentality for problem solving
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter attitude and willingness to work in an intense but fun environment
- Ability to take charge when necessary
- An ability to multi-task, be detail oriented, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by growth and change
- Work from home anywhere in the U.S.
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three-day weekend every month of the year
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Access to coaching, therapy, and professional development
Our recruiters will always reach out using an email address ending with @mountain.com. If you’re contacted by someone without that address and they mention a Reference Code (which we never use), then that ain’t us folks. Tell those trolls to take a hike–you’re waiting to climb a MNTN.
MNTN provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct-response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. As a result, thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Petsmart, Build with Ferguson Master, Simplisafe, Yieldstreet and National University.