Senior Product Manager - Admin Tools
At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly, we really enjoy working here. We pride ourselves on our self-service platform, originally coded by our President and CEO, and are constantly seeking to improve the user experience for our customers and scale for efficiency. Our startup spirit powers our growth mindset and supports our teammates as they build the future of ConnectedTV. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
MNTN is seeking a highly motivated and talented Sr. Product Manager to join our Product Team and lead the development of our Admin Tools platform initiatives for our Performance TV advertising platform. As an early member of our team, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and productize user-facing and internal solutions that enable our clients and teams to better manage and optimize their ad campaigns. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing large data sets, defining requirements, and overseeing the development of internal and external Admin Tools that support our clients' needs.
As our Sr. Product Manager for Admin Tools, you will work closely with our Analytics and Performance Product Managers, as well as our Chief Systems Architect, to assess, map out, and plan how our data architecture can be used to create new features for Admin Tools that deliver more visibility and control for users both internal and client users. You will use your wireframing skills to present possible solutions and reporting features for end-users, working with our UX designer. You will also collaborate with our Marketing, Finance, Product Development, and Platform Experience teams to solve challenging problems and communicate the value of our Admin Tools to customers.
- Define and oversee the development of user-facing and internal Admin Tools solutions for clients and teams by analyzing large data sets and wireframing possible solutions and reporting features for end-users.
- Collaborate with different teams daily to present the vision, value, and benefit of the Admin Tools, using agile methodology.
- Act as the liaison between various departments and be the "go-to" for all Admin Tools you own.
- Regularly meet with key stakeholders and send frequent updates to the company on all Admin Tools and releases.
- Manage product relationship with potential and existing Admin Tools integration partners.
- Manage segment data on MNTN user base and track platform usage and trends.
- 5+ years of experience in product management for Admin Tools in AdTech or ESPs in a BtoB or BtoC "Web Application" environment.
- Proven track record of managing the development and launch of Admin Tools solutions that were used by paying customers.
- Strong understanding of data management, customer relationship and billing platforms
- Experience in wireframing and solving difficult usability issues.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Experience with JIRA is a plus.
- Experience with content management and related products is a huge plus.
- 100% remote
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation allowance
- Three-day weekend every month of the year
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Access to coaching, therapy, and professional development
MNTN provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct-response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. As a result, thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including United Airlines, Petsmart, Build with Ferguson Master, Simplisafe, Mint Mobile, Yieldstreet and National University.
Something looks off?