Front of House Specialist New Opening
SISU Aesthetics Clinic
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
Job description Who We Are Welcome to where beauty meets medicine. Sisu Clinic has 24 successful Doctor-led Aesthetic Clinics in Ireland, London and USA. We are searching for passionate and motivated individuals to grow our footprint and tell your very own Sisu story.We specialise in age-prevention & restorative non-invasive treatments including but not limited to Botox, Dermal fillers, Skin boosters, Thread lifts, and more. Founded in 2018 by Dr. James Cotter and Dr. Brian Cotter, better known as the “Botox Brothers” of Ireland, along with serial entrepreneur Pat Phelan, Sisu Clinic has placed priority on the art of aesthetic medicine. Our Botox brothers breathe life into the patient-centric mission of Sisu Clinic, ensuring their medical oath of “First do no harm” is the backbone of every treatment administered within our clinics. Centred around impactful and memorable service, a Front of Hose Specialist must warmly engage patients while paying attention to the smallest of details. This dynamic role requires strong organizational ability, computer proficiency and verbal skills. Self-development is supported by encouraging leadership in a team spirited environment. Sisu Clinic is a purpose-driven organization that embraces the value of each one of its team members. The well-being of our team, our community and the environment remain central to our culture. We offer a culture of caring, and a robust benefits package. This position requires someone who is available to work in our Douglas Clinic, Cork on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organisational skills and a passion to deliver outstanding client service and perform the following duties:
- Day to day operations of the clinic : You will be expected to complete duties to ensure the smooth running of the overall day-to-day operations of the clinic. You will be responsible for operating the Point-Of-Sale and booking system including end-of-day reconciliation. You will be expected to open and close the Clinic. Complete all administrative duties accurately and in a timely manner.
- Exceptional patient centric service Ensure patients feel welcomed by providing an informative and engaging experience during every visit You are responsible for the management of the appointment book and keep patients informed of any changes in a timely manner. You will be expected to call patients for follow-up appointments and converse with them in a confident and friendly manner.
- Stock Management To conduct regular stock counts. To accurately update stock records and capture all stock related transaction. Ensure that all stock is priced correctly. Ensure that stock is merchandised correctly. Ensure that stock and storage areas are tidy and well organised.
- Sales Drive sales through excellent patient consultation and sharing of product knowledge to achieve your personal objectives and the retail targets. To enhance the patient’s experience and drive product upselling after treatments.
- Housekeeping As part of the team maintain a clean, safe & healthy working environment. Ensure that you adhere to the cleaning rosters. The successful candidate will have a proven record demonstrating the following characteristics: Positivity, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude with ability to work well in a team Passion for people and ability to quickly build rapport Consultative selling skills, including advanced questioning skills to explore patient needs, and formulating and executing creative solutions Learning and leading by example Strong listening and communication skills Responsiveness and adaptability to change Strong business acumen with ability to track personal performance with a strong drive to achieve goals Highly organised, self-starter and computer literate with strong follow-up and follow-through skills Strong drive to succeed with a sense of urgency, and ability to plan and manage time effectively to meet deadlines and goals. Reliable and trustworthy Start Date: 23rd October 2023 Job Type: Full-Time