Sr. Analyst - Global HR Operations
Zelis is a leading US-based company that operates in Healthcare Information Technology. We have established a Global Capability Center in India, and this position will provide Hire to Retire support as part of a Global People & Culture Operations team.
We are currently seeking a skilled Sr. Analyst to join the Team in India. The Sr. Analyst will play a vital role in supporting day-to-day US and Global HR operations (IC role with 70% transactional and 30% tactical), and execution and optimization of key HCM processes.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of HR systems and functions.
- Support day-to-day HR operations and Workday actions, including but not limited to Core HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Performance, Recruiting, and Talent in the fulfillment of organizational goals.
- Provide statistical analysis and interpretation of report data as required.
- Perform an SME role and provide the required training.
- Serve as subject matter expert to business end-users, addressing user questions and troubleshooting issues and supporting related Associate inquiries as necessary.
- Partner with P&C Technology on new Workday features/functions and recommend solutions/alternatives to mitigate business risk or efficiencies relative to these changes for processes in scope; additionally support any related testing as required to ensure accurate and quality information and process flow.
- Ensure that defined application controls are maintained and followed.
- Identify and implement ideas for improving processes and methodologies, particularly where new features in the Workday can be used to improve current processes.
- Independent judgment and strong initiative combined with the ability to collaborate in a global team environment
- Utilizes Excel and other applications, analyze and logically present data trends to users at many levels of the organizations.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND professional experience:
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree in HR, or a related field
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar role or HR operations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Workday, Microsoft Excel, PPT, and working knowledge of ERP systems and ticketing tools.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Prior experience working in a Shared Services Center preferred, primarily supporting a Technology company.
- Expectation to work primarily in the Zelis-India office regularly (minimum 3 days a week)
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours as required to collaborate with teams outside of India.
We offer competitive compensation packages, including healthcare benefits and opportunities for professional development and growth. If you are a motivated and detail-oriented person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.