- Collaborate with functional stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements for Salesforce Sales and other implementation and enhancements.
- Customize and configure Salesforce platform based on healthcare-specific needs, including creating custom objects, fields, workflows, process builders, approval processes, flows and validation rules.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and other data visualization tools to provide insights and analytics to healthcare teams.
- Ensure compliance with healthcare regulations, such as HIPAA, by implementing appropriate security measures and data access controls.
- Manage user roles, profiles, and permissions to maintain data integrity and protect patient confidentiality.
- Should Provide user training and support to healthcare professionals to ensure effective utilization of Salesforce Sales and other apps.
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and implement solutions to optimize system functionality in a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field 5+ years of experience in Salesforce development, including developing custom solutions and integrations using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and NodeJS
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and II
- Proficient in Salesforce security models and best practices
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce data model, including relationships between objects and fields
- Strong experience with NodeJS development, including developing RESTful APIs, microservices, and server-side applications
- Must have a business process mindset
- Experience with enterprise system implementations for global companies with Annual Revenue >$5B
- Experience with enterprise system implementations
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools
- Experience with CI/CD tools (GitHub, Salesforce CLI, etc.) for Salesforce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable with lightweight, consistent governance standards and best practices
- Experience with Salesforce security and compliance standards, such as GDPR and HIPAA, is a plus
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.