Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Email Marketing Manager to create and deploy email marketing campaigns and journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Working closely with engagement marketing and Salesforce teams to facilitate new development requests, including platform connections and marketing automations.
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners including business operations, product management and product design, data, and client performance teams.
- Configuring and supporting Marketing Cloud environment including evaluating data quality and subscriber data management, user roles and integrations.
- Leading technical discovery for building sophisticated email campaigns, customer journeys, execution, and QA of the triggered email program.
- Providing solutions for monitoring inbox reputation and supporting best practice for deliverability.
- Developing a test and measurement strategy, monitoring, and reporting on email performance to build email messages for increased engagement and conversion, improvement of user experience and overall ROI using reportable dashboards.
- Maintaining corporate visual identity and brand standards while following digital marketing best practices.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience (required).
- At least 5 years working with digital products and technology solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud including Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Web Studio, Email Studio and Audience Builder, AMPscript, Query Studio (SQL).
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and digital optimization. Experience coding HTML emails and building templates with dynamic content.
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud integration offerings (FTP, API, MC Connect) and the capabilities of Salesforce products.
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve customer and client challenges.
- Understanding of data management, complex data relationships/data mapping.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- A collaborative, team-driven attitude.
- Strong research, troubleshooting, and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Strong foundational skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail and a get stuff done attitude.
Nice to Have:
- Experience/working understanding of Data Cloud/CDP.
- Experience with PowerBI.
- Experience with SMS/Mobile studio.
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.