Policy and Project Director, Compliance & Privacy
The Director, Policy, Compliance & Privacy will create and lead multiple initiatives for the Compliance and Privacy team across our Enterprise -supporting multiple business objectives. This role will contribute to defining the overall strategy for the team to continuously improve our processes by leading overall project management and communication support for Enterprise Compliance & Privacy initiatives. This position also manages the Compliance Program policies and procedures and facilitates compliance training for the organization.
Essential Duties & Functions
- Collaborate with Enterprise Compliance & Privacy leadership to identify, prioritize, and plan strategic initiatives.
- Develop overall project plans, review and monitor data and timelines, analysis, insights and communication for Enterprise Compliance & Privacy projects.
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes and provide recommendations.
- Lead the development and implementation of Enterprise Compliance Program policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to develop and deploy compliance and privacy training within the organization.
- Strategically identify and implement a program designed to create a culture of compliance and privacy awareness at Zelis.
- Develop communications and any necessary change management plans for the Enterprise Compliance & Privacy team to be distributed to any level of the organization.
- Leads execution of initiative and advances projects.
- Utilizes new developments to advance new ideas and initiatives.
- Breaks down overall vision and abstract thoughts into outcomes and deliverables.
- Ability to conceptualize, create, and manage policy and project documentation.
- Develop, review and monitor data, analysis, insights and information management.
- Can adapt work product to align with and efficiently carry out strategic initiatives.
- Initiative-taking, self-directed, proactive, self-disciplined and team-oriented
- Strong organizational, project management, and strategic planning skills.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills, exercising proper discretion in dealing with individuals from all levels within the organization.
- Ability to collaborate and supply constructive feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of experience supporting operational improvements ideally in a complex healthcare industry.
- 4 + years’ experience in the healthcare industry and/or compliance with a level of understanding and knowledge of industry practices
- 3 + years in a role involving project management and/or process improvement preferred.
Travel Less than 20%
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.