Manager, Talent Management
As the Manager, Talent Management you will drive talent development, foster career growth and lead processes that cultivate high performance culture. You are responsible for the creation, delivery and management of a broad array of talent programs to attract, retain and grow engaged colleagues and leaders. You will play a critical role in the design, delivery and reporting of key talent processes that align with and drive business priorities. In this role you will be hands on to design and deliver strategy, skilled in both envisioning the future, and executing plans. You will also ensure the successful integration of Diversity & Inclusion strategies into talent programs and processes. This is how you will do it:
This role is based in NJ and is expected to be in the Morristown, NJ office first and third Wednesday of each month.
Performance & Development
- Continue to evolve our performance & development process, ensuring it is simple, meaningful, aligned with organizational goals, and fosters continuous learning and improvement.
- Build culture of continuous feedback and coaching
- Working in partnership with Director, Enterprise Learning, ensure that there is easily accessible training via multiple modalities
Culture & Engagement:
- Lead the administration, communication, training and follow up of Vital Voices Engagement survey and any other engagement tools
- Assess, design, execute, and measure programs to build culture
- Enhance the capabilities of leaders to build inclusive and collaborative culture in alignment with IMPACT values
Recognition & Perks
- Coach team that delivers our recognition strategy
- Measure impact of recognition and perks, report on impact and modify programs, as required for maximum impact
- Partner and lead select special projects related to Talent Management integrations and M&A work
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of related Organizational Development, Talent Management experience
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Great communicator who works best in a collaborative environment and builds mutual trust and credibility at all levels of an organization. Strong ability to engage and connect successfully with audiences at all levels across the organization.
- Experience leading change management processes
- Change agent - embraces and drives change while skillfully bringing people along.
- Strong collaborator: seeks input and brings people together to create solutions • Excellent planner and execution capabilities
- Continuous learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Seeks external insights to bring new ideas and techniques
- Advocate for embedding diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging into the organization
- Proven experience in talent management, talent development, performance management, and succession planning in a leadership capacity
- Knowledge and experience with application of adult learning methods, strategies and techniques
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.