Supervisor, Resolution Services - On-site - Morristown, NJ
The Supervisor, Resolution Services will be responsible for the training, mentoring and overall supervision of Resolution Services team members. This is inclusive of monitoring daily workflows and production, ensuring attendance and scheduling needs are met, documenting and reinforcing departmental policy/procedure to exceed both client and Zelis expectations for dispute resolution.
- Supervise Resolution Specialists as it relates to daily responsibilities.
- Oversee the prompt handling and efficient turnaround of open inquires involving previously re-priced claims. Ensure the teams is meeting all SLA and quality goals.
- Participate in the hiring, training and mentoring of new hires and existing team members with continued support and development. Perform audits on work.
- Prepare, update and maintain department training materials and references.
- Assist Manager with Operations Requests and new Standard Operating Procedures and/or workflows as needed
- Specialize in the resolution of escalated high dollar and/or complex issues.
- Work closely with internal staff including Client Services, Out-of-Network Services, Claims Editing and Bill Review & Audit to coordinate and promptly resolve issues.
- Communicate directly with Clients to provide pending issue status updates and notifications of resolved issues.
- Monitor and distribute inquiry volume to ensure service expectations are met
- Provide coverage and support for the department manager when needed.
- Performs other related responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to HIPAA and Zelis standards regarding privacy.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years of medical claims and/or revenue cycle experience
- 3+ years of customer or client services experience
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude towards problem solving and analysis
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Exceptional prioritization and organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, Word and browser technology
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.