Client Audit Specialist
The Client Audit Specialist will support the Client Audit Director with audits of various functional areas to include evaluation of effectiveness of risk management practices or internal controls. Analyzes audit results, prepares presentations of findings, and develops recommendations meant to reduce risk and increase protection of organizational assets. Coordinates with external auditors as needed.
- Supports strategic projects with significant scope and impact, which requires sound decision-making, initiative, and intuitive thinking
- Supports audit systems involving regulatory, contractual, and internal policy requirements
- Monitor and test processes and control environments, report results, and evaluate the organization’s compliance with regulations
- Supports comprehensive internal and external compliance audits across the organization
- Supports the development of audit reports, tracking audit findings and ensuring follow up is performed on management actions
- Assists in the development of the annual audit plan
- Possess strong project management skills with the ability to manage projects against deadlines
- Maintain a professional demeanor and confidentiality in sensitive situations
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients and employees within the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 + years in a role involving project management
- 2 + years in a role involving audit and/or compliance related activities
- Experience applying audit, risk, or compliance acumen in a complex and regulatory environment
- Experience developing and preparing reports of compliance program activities, including the collection of data, and reporting findings
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work independently and continually calibrate priorities with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to perform quality client service
- Advanced skills with MS Office Programs; specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.