Implementation Solutions Manager
- Hosts weekly meetings with Zelis Sales and Implementation Managers to review incoming New Client Implementations from the prior week and add to matrix of implementations to assign.
- Participates in weekly meeting hosted by Manager of Implementation, Supplementals, with CX Division Managers to review incoming supplemental implementations from the prior week.
- Schedules and hosts Discovery meeting with client within 1-2 weeks of Sales meeting to define/confirm scope of project and gather initials of the client’s current processes.
- Designs workflow diagram for client’s current processes and creates workflow diagram for client’s future state with Zelis.
- Responsible for independently making decisions on how to approach/implement projects for best results.
- Hosts transition meeting with Implementation team assigned to the implementation to prepare for kickoff call.
- Participates in New Client Implementations (and Supplementals, as needed) during kickoff meetings through Requirements phase of the project.
- Support implementation team on jumbo sized or strategic client implementations through duration of implementation.
- Is a go-to person for Implementation solutioning matters.
- Creates milestone plan (project plan) that outlines target dates for phases of the implementation, in order to ensure Gathering Requirements phase is completed timely, and propose a target Go Live Date.
- Review and approve decks and project plans for implementations
- Effectively communicates & supports the Zelis Client Experience vision/direction to team members, speaks in a positive and professional manner with clients, colleagues and team members.
- Serves as a liaison with other Zelis teams to deliver implementation support.
- Provides availability, support & knowledge to CX Operations team in the development of internal training materials and training sessions.
- Leads special projects for Implementation Team, as assigned.
- Collaborates with software developers, quality assurance, and production support team to provide technical direction on design, development, testing and deployment.
- Identifies barriers, provides resolutions and solutions through customer education and coordination with healthcare payer and internal Zelis resources.
- Manages business operations, as assigned, to align with company goals and evaluates project performance and opportunities to recommend new strategies for process improvements
- Ensure there is a high level of customer service and satisfaction on all team accounts
- Encourages team members to learn client’s technical system, software and current process for print communication and payment processing.
- Ensures team is working in adherence of HIPAA, Compliance & Security polices.
Professional and Interpersonal Skills:
- Aligning Performance for Success – Focuses and guides others in accomplishing work objectives. Creates a learning environment, identifies goals, establishes work plans, and provides coaching and timely feedback. Plans and supports the development of individuals’ skills and abilities so that they can fulfill current and future goals.
- Confidentiality/Trust– Operates with integrity; demonstrates honesty and respects the need for confidentiality in position.
- Advanced Analytical Skills – Uses sound and logical judgement to identify and analyze complex, multi-dimensional problems, drive solutions and decisions. Encourages others to do the same.
- Initiative – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive. Responds quickly and works to support needs of team.
- Communication – Communicates accurately, honestly and effectively, both in oral and written form. Represents Company in a professional manner. Encourages collaboration and professional communication amongst team members.
- Problem Analysis & Solving – Uses sound or logical judgment to spot and analyze problems; develops alternative solutions and initiates action. Proactively identifies complex problems; identifies, proposes and implements solutions in a deadline driven environment. Strong analytical skills, ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure.
- Initiative – Highly motivated to take prompt action to accomplish objectives; strives to achieve goals beyond what is required; proactive. Responds quickly; takes action and goes above and beyond.
- Facilitating & Supporting Change – Encourages others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities, facilitating the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
- Work Standards - Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposes standards of excellence.
- Leading & Living Vision and Values – Keeping the company’s vision and values at the forefront of decision-making and action.
- Planning and Organizing - Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed on time and accurately in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Able to prioritize; determines needed resources, schedules accordingly, leverages resources and keeps self and others focused on achieving goals
Education and Experience:
- BS or BA degree preferred
- 1-3 Supervisory experience preferred or 2 years of progressive leadership and responsibility
- 3-4 years in Healthcare Industry experience preferred
- Previous Customer Service experience required
- Proficiency with computer and applicable software packages, including Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet and E-mail, JIRA
- Advanced data skills including ability to use text editors
- Understand and utilize web-based applications for project management and client business to business applications
- Sit at desk in meetings or stand in for long periods
- Work long hours and flexible schedule when needed
- Use standard office equipment
- Occasional travel required
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, to request the reasonable accommodation request form, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.