Senior QA Engineer
Zelis is a leading US-based company that operates in Healthcare Information Technology.
We are currently seeking a skilled Senior QA Engineer to join our Development
Center in India.
Essential Duties and Functions:
• 6+ years of testing experience in the role of Software Quality Engineering and/or Test Engineering
• Experience testing web (UI/API), desktop, client/server, and database
• Must have experience in APIs and Webservices testing using tools such as Postman or Rest Assured
• Must have experience with Selenium and working knowledge of C# (Preferred) or other object-oriented programming language
• Experience with project defect reporting and tracking tools, such as JIRA, TFS, Bugzilla
• Experience with test case management tools, such as Azure Test Plans, qTest, Testrail, ALM
• Working knowledge of Automated testing and scripting
• SQL skills to extract data from database
• Experience working in a fast paced Agile/Scrum development environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills to interact daily with cross-discipline team members and stakeholders at a variety of organizational levels
• Ability to prioritize tasks with the project and work with minimal supervision
• Passionate about quality and takes pride in their work
• Must have the technical abilities to thoroughly document defects
• Self-starter able to work independently
• Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies
Expectation to work primarily in the Zelis-India office on a regular basis (minimum 3 days a week)
Willingness to work outside of normal business hours as required to collaborate with teams outside of India.
We offer competitive compensation packages, including healthcare benefits and opportunities for professional development and growth. If you are a motivated and detail-oriented person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Zelis, we champion diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in all aspects of our operations. We embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at Zelis, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zelis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, even if you do not believe you 100% fit the qualifications of the position, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
We are dedicated to ensuring our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation with any part of the application and/or interview process, to request the reasonable accommodation request form, please email TalentAcquisition@zelis.com
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.