Customer Success Manager
WHY BECOME AN OSTRONAUT?
Here at Ostro we help millions of people live healthier lives by being the missing, caring link between those who make medicines, treatments, and diagnostics, and those who take them. We create personalized healthcare journeys that boost engagement for consumers and HCPs, and drive value for life sciences brands.
We are looking for like-minded people eager to join our team and help architect the future of life science commercialization through our enterprise SaaS products. We are a small but mighty team of around 40 (for now!) internationally-based colleagues. As we grow, we are looking for Ostronauts who want to join us on our growth journey to disrupt life science digital marketing and who are ALSO committed to our values of teamwork and honesty!
Our founding team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies deployed across The Fortune 500. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world, including RRE Ventures, Bling Capital, Founders Fund, Greycroft, and more.
PERKS OF BEING AN OSTRONAUT:
🖤 Impacting the future of healthcare - your innovations could very likely become the new norm for millions of people.
💪 Working alongside the founders of the company. If you have any entrepreneurial desire to start your own company in the future, you will see first-hand what it takes.
💯 100% fully remote but with frequent opportunities to collaborate in-person.
🖥️ Technology & office setup reimbursement, in addition to wework access!
💃🏾 Freedom and responsibility to structure your work as you desire. We measure output and results and believe freedom allows for maximum ability.
🏖️ Unlimited PTO!
👪 Family leave: up to 10 weeks of 100% paid salary.
✨ Open communication - we believe in being transparent and radically honest with no retaliation.
🥳 Competitive salary and equity
Put People First, Win as a Team, Act with Urgency and Scrappiness, Embrace Ambiguity Fearlessly, Deliver Customer Happiness, Drive for Solutions & Assume positive intent
THE VALUE YOU WILL BRING!
- Have worked on teams that manage large enterprise books of business, and the business savviness to continue to expand on those relationships
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
- Relentlessly working to identify opportunities by analyzing data and trends to bring value to our client’s businesses
- Bring a proactive & strategic approach to deploy solutions that accelerate the customer attainment of their objectives
- Articulate the client's strategy to internal organizations to influence the product roadmap
- Manage tight deadlines and exceed client expectations with attention to detail and flawless execution
- Ability to handle large scope execution and support for our clients' budgets
- An understanding of marketing communications and regulations of the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Ability to travel, min once a quarter per client or as needed
- At least 2 years of experience in client facing roles
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t fit all of these requirements
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO?
We are seeking a Life Sciences Strategy & Operations Manager to join our outstanding team of Strategy and Operation professionals. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced client services individual who can demonstrate their effectiveness in driving innovative and proven strategies to help grow our client's ROI. You will excel at articulating our client’s brand vision and objectives to our internal teams while maintaining responsibility for all client relationships. We are hopeful that you will bring our core values to life as we work together to innovate how our clients engage with their customers in the future.
Ostro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.