Senior Product Manager, Product Growth
WHY BECOME AN OSTRONAUT?
Here at Ostro we help millions of people live healthier lives by being the missing, caring link between those who make medicines, treatments, and diagnostics, and those who take them. We create personalized healthcare journeys that boost engagement for consumers and HCPs, and drive value for life sciences brands.
We are looking for like-minded people eager to join our team and help architect the future of life science commercialization through our enterprise SaaS products. We are a small but mighty team of around 40 (for now!) internationally-based colleagues. As we grow, we are looking for Ostronauts who want to join us on our growth journey to disrupt life science digital marketing and who are ALSO committed to our values of teamwork and honesty!
Our founding team has designed and built companies on the consumer front acquired by Google, as well as enterprise tech companies deployed across The Fortune 500. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world, including RRE Ventures, Bling Capital, Founders Fund, Greycroft, and more.
PERKS OF BEING AN OSTRONAUT:
🖤 Impacting the future of healthcare - your innovations could very likely become the new norm for millions of people.
💪 Working alongside the founders of the company. If you have any entrepreneurial desire to start your own company in the future, you will see first-hand what it takes.
💯 100% fully remote but with frequent opportunities to collaborate in-person.
🖥️ Technology & office setup reimbursement, in addition to wework access!
💃🏾 Freedom and responsibility to structure your work as you desire. We measure output and results and believe freedom allows for maximum ability.
🏖️ Unlimited PTO!
👪 Family leave: up to 10 weeks of 100% paid salary.
✨ Open communication - we believe in being transparent and radically honest with no retaliation.
🥳 Competitive salary and equity
Put People First, Win as a Team, Act with Urgency and Scrappiness, Embrace Ambiguity Fearlessly, Deliver Customer Happiness, Drive for Solutions & Assume positive intent
THE VALUE YOU WILL BRING!
- 3+ years experience as a product manager with consumer-facing product development
- Demonstrated track record of applying best practices & generating/testing hypotheses through experimentation to improve user experience and conversion.
- Experience developing product roadmaps, with a strong prioritization framework.
- User-centered, empathetic, and have an intuitive understanding of what makes a good user experience.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can not just drive, but also define, measures of success/KPIs.
- Effective communicator with the ability to influence people at all levels across functions.
- Ability to crisply articulate complex technical concepts to varying audiences.
- You will immerse yourself in the problems that life sciences brands face in engaging with consumers & healthcare providers (HCPs), and develop digital solutions to bridge the gap.
- You will shape Ostro’s HCP product roadmap, incorporating industry trends & competitive landscape, business strategy and experimentation.
- You will be tasked with driving user research, refining key personas, and synthesizing market research with the objective of developing a deep understanding of HCP needs.
- You will partner with business stakeholders in translating user needs into product requirements and work with engineering, design, analytics teams to build, launch and iterate on features.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO?
You’ll be joining as a key member of a growing product team, with a unique opportunity to redefine the way leading life science brands engage with users and health care providers. As an early product manager on the team, you’ll be positioned to play a key role in our evolution and will have ownership of fundamental components of our product roadmap.
The salary range estimate for this position is $150,000 - $170,000 USD + equity. These numbers are based on our compensation philosophy and US national averages since, as a fully remote company, we do not adjust compensation based on location.
Ostro’s goal is to provide an inclusive and equitable work environment for current and future Ostronauts. In support of our core value of practicing radical honesty, we display our salary range for each job posting across all US locations, whether or not we are required to do so. Within that range, actual compensation is determined by several factors, including but not limited to skills, job expectations, and relevant training.
Our Talent Acquisition Partners can share more information on our compensation philosophy, during initial interviews. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include equity and benefits.
Ostro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.