Technical Account Manager - Brazil
This is a remote job for applicants in Brazil.
We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager to play a vital role in ensuring our customers are successful in taking full advantage of their investment in Rocket.Chat. You will be responsible for providing hands-on, in-depth technical and product expertise to our customers and partner organizations. You will do so by leveraging success plans, product expertise, and a deep understanding of the customer's business to provide confident, expert-driven leadership to your assigned customers.
Mandatory Hard Skills 🎯
- Experience in account management, customer success, and/or consulting in the software industry;
- Native or Fluent Portuguese language skills, including written and spoken;
- Fluent in English at a professional level;
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration, and administration of Linux;
- Experience with containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience working with databases relational/non-relational;
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP;
- Strong technical skills and aptitude for learning new technology.
Desirable Hard Skills 💕
- Prior MongoDB experience desirable;
- Prior Active Directory/LDAP experience is desirable;
- Existing knowledge of the Rocket.Chat platform or similar applications is a plus.
- Prior experience in a similar role working with Government institutions is a plus.
Soft Skills ✨
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive approach;
- Ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
What You'll Do 🖥️
- Work with strategic named accounts to build long-term relationships;
- Develop a strong understanding of the Rocket.Chat solution, its products, and services;
- Effectively manage strategic customer accounts, ensuring customer success and maximum adoption of Rocket.Chat solutions;
- Strategically develop creative solutions to customer challenges;
- Analyze customer data and develop appropriate recommendations;
- Provide excellent customer service and problem-solving skills;
- Collaborate with other members of the customer success team to ensure customer success;
- Work with other departments to ensure customer needs are met;
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
Our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting, and comfortable in a 100% remote environment. So, you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your remote work experience! They include a flexible schedule, unlimited Paid Time Off, language and tech courses, stock options, a multicultural environment with colleagues in over 26 countries, a vibrant company culture, and more!
About Rocket.Chat 🚀
Rocket.Chat is the world's largest open-source communications platform. Built for organizations needing more control over their communications, it enables collaboration between colleagues, partners, customers, communities, and even platforms without compromising data ownership, customizations, or integrations.
Tens of millions of users in over 150 countries and organizations such as Deutsche Bahn, the U.S. Navy and Credit Suisse trust Rocket.Chat every day to keep their communications completely private and secure. As Rocket.Chat we believe in reconnecting the world, one conversation at a time! See yourself in that? So apply now!
Check out our handbook for more information about our rocket.