Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Sunday, February 4, 2024
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
Pryon is looking for an Account Executive to join our newly forming Corporate Sales Team. In this role, you will be part of a team that will play a key role in driving Pryon’s revenue growth and securing our dominance in the market. You will collaborate with internal cross-functional partners to deliver technology solutions that enable our customers to succeed. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads, exceeding sales quotas and cultivating strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
In This Role, You Will:
- Prospect into prospective business accounts via research, cold call, email, and social strategies
- Achieve and maintain daily, weekly and monthly activity KPIs/metrics to ensure that you meet or exceed your sales quota
- Maintain and organize a book of business within our CRM (SFDC)
- Be a subject matter expert and evangelist of the Pryon Platform and Applications suite
- Develop in-depth knowledge of target accounts to plan approach
- Interface with key decision-makers and senior leaders to uncover pain points.
- Conceive and implement creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at the prospect accounts
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- 6+ years of overall sales experience
- Strong career trajectory with a history of over-achieving quotas and leading sales teams in driving revenue growth
- Ability to adhere to key activity and performance metrics
- Strong focus on value-selling – making the connection between our technology and our clients’ and prospective clients’ needs, goals, challenges etc.
- Experience working with tools such as Salesforce, Gong and Alego
- ML/AI understanding and fluency. Natural Language fundamentals as well as knowledge management and enterprise technology platform familiarity
- Experience working in SaaS and startup environments
- Customer-centric mindset with a high sense of urgency and ability to inspire and motivate those around them
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.