Salesforce Sales Cloud - India
Location: 100% remote.
Employee Location: India
Role: Salesforce Sales Cloud - India
Job Type: Full-Time
Working hours: India hours primarily (with overlap with US time zones for internal/customer interactions)
As a Salesforce Sales Cloud Specialist at Prezent, you will be responsible for the configuration, administration, and optimization of our Salesforce Sales Cloud platform. You will collaborate closely with our sales, marketing, and customer service teams to streamline processes, enhance user experience, and drive revenue growth. This role offers an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our business operations through Salesforce Sales Cloud expertise.
- We are on a mission to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar communication productivity market using cutting-edge technology, led by a team of proven industry leaders and experts.
- Our Product team is rapidly expanding in both the US and India, spearheading the development of a platform that aims to revolutionize business communication and promote peace of mind for millions.
- Should be able to articulate the ideas in clear and concise manner
- Ability to juggle between competing priorities and have experience working in fast paced environment previously
- Should be able to adapt to new changes, take feedback from the business team and do changes quickly
- Have experience working in data analysis in excel, have a good handle of various excel functions like lookup, match etc
- Have worked on data transition from excel to Salesforce and making custom changes in objects, layout, flows.
- Overall, we seek an individual with strong communication skills, preferably experienced in a startup environment, adept at multitasking, and enthusiastic about learning and problem-solving.
- Adherence to all Information Security requirements, as per Prezent Inc's policies, and active participation in the enhancement of the company's Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience as a marketing analyst or associate in management consulting.
- Must possess experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud, including Sales Cloud Administration and Customization.
- Proficiency in SFDC Classic & Lightning, Support, Maintenance, and Custom Application Development.
- Understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud architecture and familiarity with the broader Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience in multivariate testing, analysis, and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and discipline, with acute attention to detail.
- Project management skills and a drive to create scalable processes.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work with minimal supervision.
- Additional expertise in Microsoft Excel, Google Tools, Salesforce, Tableau, and SQL is a plus.
Prezent is a VC-funded AI-powered communication productivity platform for enterprise teams. Prezent empowers enterprise teams to create hyper-personalized business presentations fast and distribute them instantly. It’s the only AI-powered platform that combines audience empathy, business understanding and beautiful design. Individuals save 40% – 70% of time to make presentations. Founder and CEO (Rajat Mishra) was the ex-Senior Vice President at Cisco Systems running a $14B CX business. He has been recognized by Wharton Business School’s and Silicon Valley’s “40 under 40”. The founding team are proven engineering and product leaders and experts in this space. Initial customer and investor interest are very strong. This is an opportunity to join a growing and A+ team, to own a large piece of the engineering and build the next-great company. Attractive compensation and equity. Top Reasons to Join Our Team
- Early-stage well-funded startup, with great customer momentum
- Be catalyst to deliver a truly scalable disruptive product
- Solve first order problems in distributed computing, machine learning and personalization.
- Rockstar team and leadership
- Attractive equity and compensation