PebblePost is the industry leader in next-generation addressable marketing, enabling brands to engage decision-ready consumers across the online and offline moments that matter via Programmatic Direct Mail.
Fueled by billions of shared 1st-party identity, intent, and transaction signals, PebblePost’s platform enables brands to quickly and easily engage addressable audiences with active purchase intent and measure performance across all points of sale with address-level accuracy. With these powerful audiences and analytics on their side, brands can build a sustainable marketing engine, creating impactful ways to engage consumers and fostering profitable growth with full-funnel solutions tuned to their data and goals.
About the role
As an Insights Manager, you will be responsible for extracting insights from complex data sets, strategizing with brands on optimization approaches, and delivering your findings to stakeholders. Partnering with cross-functional teams to drive data-driven marketing initiatives is critical to our success.
You will report to the Director of Analytics and Insights.
- Analyze data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights relevant to marketing performance
- Interpret data and present actionable insights to internal and external stakeholders
- Use statistical methods and predictive modeling techniques to forecast marketing trends and outcomes
- Lead brands through insight and strategy sessions
- Recommend strategies for optimizing campaigns based on data analysis, A/B testing, and market research
- Provide customized testing plans to brands based on their specific and unique market challenges
- Collaborate with account management teams and clients to implement data-driven decisions and improve campaign performance
- Travel approximately 20 days per year
- 7+ years of experience in marketing analytics, data analysis, or a similar role in a digital marketing environment
- Strong understanding of performance marketing and measurement concepts, digital marketing channels and customer behavioral analytics
- Translated data into actionable insights for clients and internal partners
- Presented insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with in-person client interactions, specifically senior level executives and knowledge to also work with business intelligence and data science experts
- Experience with statistical analysis tools such as R, Python, or SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Remote-friendly team
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Cell phone reimbursement program
- Flexible spending (FSA), health savings (HSA), and pre-tax commuter accounts
- Employee-based 401(k) program
- Additional voluntary benefit programs available such as life, critical illness, disability, employee assistance and additional buy-up options
The salary range is a reasonable estimate based on aggregate data for all US locations. Any offered salary is determined by a wide range of factors including but not limited to; candidate location, cost of labor, market data/ranges, internal equity, internal salary ranges, applicant’s skills, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology, for example).
Salary range: Low: $115,000 - High: $140,000
PebblePost is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.