Technical Support Specialist - Client Facing
Who We Are:
The partnership channel offers scale and automation on a pay-for-performance model that delivers the operating leverage necessary for brand survival. Partnerize empowers marketers with technology built to discover, engage, and convert audiences, at scale, all while maintaining brand safety and control.
Why Join Us?
Our commitment to growing partnerships doesn't end with our clients. Our employees are carefully selected to be a part of our company because they emulate a carefully crafted and practiced set of core values that define us and our business. Joining Partnerize means joining a company that sincerely values your talent, expertise, and passion. We strive each day to hire and retain only the best. Doing so affords us the opportunity to be the best in the business, to exceed our clients' expectations, to innovate, to teach—and most importantly—to earn and maintain our clients’ loyalty.
Purpose of the Role
As a Technical Support Specialist, you support our wide range of customers within the affiliate/partner marketing space, troubleshooting potential tracking issues, data queries, discrepancies and a wide variety of other technical matters. We are looking for someone who has a passion for technology and putting the customer first. This role requires some experience in the online tech space, however we offer a wide range of training on multiple topics, both domain specific as well as more general knowledge.
You will play a huge part in reducing the impact of issues for our customers, who are particularly interested in keeping their online tracking campaigns live and functional at all times.
You will also give best practice and guidance to clients to ensure their programs are optimised for performance.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work with global enterprise brands in a fast paced environment where every day presents exciting challenges. Therefore, technical support experience (minimum 2 years) or a degree in software engineering or computer science will be key for success in this role. As part of a global support team, you will continuously collaborate and learn from experienced members, so an ideal candidate will demonstrate strong teamwork and aptitude to always strive for improvement.
*Must be local to the Newcastle area and able to work 2-3 days a week in the office as needed.*
- On-going technical support of existing clients across at an intermediate to advanced complexity level
- Ensuring customers are satisfied through high quality and prompt responses
- Meeting KPIs and SLAs
- Be first point of escalation within the Technical Support team
- Leading and partaking in technical meetings with clients
- Providing technical documentation for both internal & external use
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in technical support and customer service (minimum 2 years)
- Ability to communicate and present technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm to learn and improve, strong teamwork and work ethic
- Positive attitude and can-do personality
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of SQL or mySQL
- Understanding of APIs and how they are used
- Passion for technology
- Experience and understanding of tag management systems (e.g Google Tag manager)
- Digital marketing experience
- Degree in software engineering, computer science or similar
UK Benefits & Perks
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave: 6 months full pay for birth parent, 4 weeks non-birth parent at full pay after one year employment
- 5 extra 'Partnerize Parental Days' each year
- Private Medical Insurance through Bupa
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Wellness Program including access to EAP, Wellness Coaching & Wellness Fridays program
- Regular company events and activities
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to attracting, developing, and advancing our outstanding team members, regardless of race, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, gender identity, physical abilities, or any other dimension of diversity. We strive to foster an environment where people can be their authentic selves, raise concerns and innovate, all without fear; where they are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources and can contribute fully to the organization’s success. Every individual in our business is expected to live this commitment without exception.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: To protect the interests of all parties, Partnerize will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate or an approved vendor that has a written and signed agreement in place with Partnerize. Please do not contact or forward resumes to our company employees or locations. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered Partnerize property. Partnerize is not responsible for any charges or fees related to unsolicited resumes.