Customer Success Manager
Who We Are:
The partnership channel offers scale and automation on a pay-for-performance model that delivers the operating leverage necessary for brand survival. Partnerize empowers marketers with technology built to discover, engage, and convert audiences, at scale, all while maintaining brand safety and control.
Why Join Us?
Our commitment to growing partnerships doesn't end with our clients. Our employees are carefully selected to be a part of our company because they emulate a carefully crafted and practiced set of core values that define us and our business. Joining Partnerize means joining a company that sincerely values your talent, expertise, and passion. We strive each day to hire and retain only the best. Doing so affords us the opportunity to be the best in the business, to exceed our clients' expectations, to innovate, to teach—and most importantly—to earn and maintain our clients’ loyalty.
The Partnerize Customer Success team sits at the heart of our business. Partnerize's Customer Success Manager supports Customers who are new to our software platform. Additionally, CSMs collaborate with our existing valued Customers with optimal strategy for ROI via Partnerize platform to realize them. CSM is responsible for building long-term, value-added relationships. Internally, CSMs have an opportunity to share information and feedback obtained from Customers with our world-class Product team to further improve the service.
In this team, people from ASP, digital advertising agencies, general advertising agencies, etc. are making good use of their knowledge and experience. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your experience of ASP and digital Marketing in a high-growth, fun-loving team! and is a good option for anyone who wants to build a career in a growing industry in a global environment.
What you will do
- Project manage the onboarding of new clients, training them on the value of the platform and helping them adopt features
- Map our customer’s goals and visions to Partnerize features and functionality and create a Customer Success Roadmap
- Analyze our client’s performance data to identify opportunities and recommendations with accompanying industry best practices
- Regularly run calls and presentations with our client base to share Partnerize product offerings, relevant industry trends, corporate updates, account updates
- Localization support for new Product features and releases Scalable program roll-out of to Customers
- Own our Client’s Health Metrics and ensure strategies are in place to improve, all leading to a successful contract renewal
- Own the revenue and forecasting process for your account portfolio
- Identify opportunities for your accounts to expand and grow with Partnerize. Qualify cross-sell and upsell opportunities to increase the client’s activity and ACV with Partnerize
- Share data-driven and qualitative Customer feedback with Partnerize Marketing team to promote continuous improvement in key Product and Commercial areas
- Serve as a contact point for relevant inbound requests from Customers Provide SLA appropriate responses to Customers
What you’ll need to be successful
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and good judgment, manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and experience of interacting with people at all levels of the organization
- Motivation to value teamwork and contribute to the success and reputation of Partnerize
- Curious and willing to investigate by himself to solve the problem and find a solution with the support of others
- Motivation to learn and adapt in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- 3-4 years or more of experience in affiliate marketing business
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office related services(Especially Data analytics using Excel functions, etc)
- Educational background in economics / management, marketing and other related fields with a 4-year university graduate or above (Bachelor's degree or above)
- Honesty, responsibility, and professionalism
- Sales or CS experience at a digital advertising agency preferred
Australia Benefits & Perks
- 22 days holiday
- Enhanced Parental Leave: 6 months full pay for birth parent, 4 weeks non-birth parent at full pay after one year employment
- 5 extra 'Partnerize Parental Days' each year
- Private Medical Insurance through Bupa
- Enhanced Wellness Program including access to EAP, Wellness Coaching & Wellness Fridays program
- Regular company events and activities
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to attracting, developing, and advancing our outstanding team members, regardless of race, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, gender identity, physical abilities, or any other dimension of diversity. We strive to foster an environment where people can be their authentic selves, raise concerns and innovate, all without fear; where they are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources and can contribute fully to the organization’s success. Every individual in our business is expected to live this commitment without exception.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: To protect the interests of all parties, Partnerize will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate or an approved vendor that has a written and signed agreement in place with Partnerize. Please do not contact or forward resumes to our company employees or locations. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered Partnerize property. Partnerize is not responsible for any charges or fees related to unsolicited resumes.