Sr. Client Manager
Who We Are:
The partnership channel offers scale and automation on a pay-for-performance model that delivers the operating leverage necessary for brand survival. Partnerize empowers marketers with technology built to discover, engage, and convert audiences, at scale, all while maintaining brand safety and control.
Why Join Us?
Our commitment to growing partnerships doesn't end with our clients. Our employees are carefully selected to be a part of our company because they emulate a carefully crafted and practiced set of core values that define us and our business. Joining Partnerize means joining a company that sincerely values your talent, expertise, and passion. We strive each day to hire and retain only the best. Doing so affords us the opportunity to be the best in the business, to exceed our clients' expectations, to innovate, to teach—and most importantly—to earn and maintain our clients’ loyalty.
Partnerize delivers a software platform and accompanying expert service that help the world's leading brands to generate revenue through their partnerships channels, turning this channel into a profit center. As a Senior Client Manager, you sit at the heart of this offering and are responsible for delivering world-class strategic services to our largest clients while developing and mentoring members within the team to learn and grow from your own experience. Working across a named client portfolio of some of our largest brands, you will act as a trusted advisor by generating a strategy and overseeing its execution and performance to help brands achieve their partnership channel goals.
To help you succeed in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator, strategic thinker with an interest in data, and have a desire to drive best practice adoption. In addition, you will take deep satisfaction in leading your customers and team members to succeed and will recognize that as your success.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a strategic, trusted advisor for your client portfolio creating strategic initiatives for them to meet their objectives and KPIs
- Be an expert in the Partnerize platform and the partnership channel to help guide customers to best practices and future successes.
- Find insight within data by reporting on performance and progress to goals and KPIs.
- Forecast and review growth opportunities to fit within an agreed customer budget
- Lead weekly customer calls; and proactively communicate valuable insight, opportunities, and progress against goals/KPIs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and source customer opportunities and best practices
- Prepare and conduct regular client presentations to share valuable insight and progress to the client’s goals/KPIs.
- As a senior member of the team, you will mentor and coach junior members of the team
- Deliver insights, reporting, and strategy to some of Partnerize’s largest and strategically important clients
Essential knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university or two years of equivalent online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Deep understanding of the affiliate/partnership channel
- 7+ years experience delivering services within the partnership/affiliate channel
- An analytical focus and ability to aggregate and manipulate extensive data to identify insight and learnings from the data
- Be an excellent communicator and approach every interaction as an opportunity to help someone and see them succeed
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand client-facing environment
- Have a bias for action and sound instincts on how to resolve issues effectively. Be inquisitive and like researching to solve problems and identify solutions.
- A personal sense of integrity, commitment, and professionalism and a dedicated focus to customer satisfaction
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Passion for teamwork and learning with the ability to adapt in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
- Advanced user of Google Suite, MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
US Benefits & Perks
- Flexible Time Off Policy – Take the time you need
- Enhanced Parental Leave: 16 weeks for birth parent, 8 weeks for non-birth parent at full pay after one year employment
- Robust Company Sponsored Health & Welfare Benefits
- 401k Plan – 4% employee match
- Enhanced Wellness Program including access to EAP, Wellness Coaching & Wellness Fridays program
- Regular company events and activities
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to attracting, developing, and advancing our outstanding team members, regardless of race, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, gender identity, physical abilities, or any other dimension of diversity. We strive to foster an environment where people can be their authentic selves, raise concerns and innovate, all without fear; where they are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources and can contribute fully to the organization’s success. Every individual in our business is expected to live this commitment without exception.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: To protect the interests of all parties, Partnerize will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate or an approved vendor that has a written and signed agreement in place with Partnerize. Please do not contact or forward resumes to our company employees or locations. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered Partnerize property. Partnerize is not responsible for any charges or fees related to unsolicited resumes.