Who We Are:
The partnership channel offers scale and automation on a pay-for-performance model that delivers the operating leverage necessary for brand survival. Partnerize empowers marketers with technology built to discover, engage, and convert audiences, at scale, all while maintaining brand safety and control.
Why Join Us?
Our commitment to growing partnerships doesn't end with our clients. Our employees are carefully selected to be a part of our company because they emulate a carefully crafted and practiced set of core values that define us and our business. Joining Partnerize means joining a company that sincerely values your talent, expertise, and passion. We strive each day to hire and retain only the best. Doing so affords us the opportunity to be the best in the business, to exceed our clients' expectations, to innovate, to teach—and most importantly—to earn and maintain our clients’ loyalty.
As a busy, fast-paced team, the Finance Operations department at Partnerize are looking for an ambitious individual with a passion for numbers and a keen eye for detail, who can provide ongoing support and assist in managing the financial relationships and processes with our high profile, global clients.
- Work with global, key clients and other departments to understand requirements in order to build and maintain suitable billing processes
- Investigate and pursue aged items with clients
- Relay key commercial information from contracts into accounting and business systems
- Run and maintain internal finance processes using existing Microsoft VBA processes
- Present the billing system internally in order to share key knowledge
- Upload invoices into the accounting software with daily and monthly reconciliations
- Respond to internal and external queries
- Monitor monthly fees and ensure they are billed in a timely manner
- Support manager in day to day tasks
- Suggest improvements and implement ideas for product requests and finance process
- Debt management and follow up
- Review monthly revenue and analyse and investigate trends
Experience & Skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and make key decisions in order to achieve business objectives
- Have a growth mind-set
- Microsoft Excel competent
- Currently studying AAT or equivalent/higher, ideal but not critical
- Show great attention to detail
- NetSuite experience is desirable although not necessary, full training will be provided
- Successful candidate must be able to speak confidently with high profile clients, remaining professional throughout
UK Benefits & Perks
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave: 6 months full pay for birth parent, 4 weeks non-birth parent at full pay after one year employment
- 5 extra 'Partnerize Parental Days' each year
- Private Medical Insurance through Bupa
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Wellness Program including access to EAP, Wellness Coaching & Wellness Fridays program
- Regular company events and activities
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to attracting, developing, and advancing our outstanding team members, regardless of race, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, gender identity, physical abilities, or any other dimension of diversity. We strive to foster an environment where people can be their authentic selves, raise concerns and innovate, all without fear; where they are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources and can contribute fully to the organization’s success. Every individual in our business is expected to live this commitment without exception.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: To protect the interests of all parties, Partnerize will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate or an approved vendor that has a written and signed agreement in place with Partnerize. Please do not contact or forward resumes to our company employees or locations. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered Partnerize property. Partnerize is not responsible for any charges or fees related to unsolicited resumes.