Customer Success Director
Who We Are:
The partnership channel offers scale and automation on a pay-for-performance model that delivers the operating leverage necessary for brand survival. Partnerize empowers marketers with technology built to discover, engage, and convert audiences, at scale, all while maintaining brand safety and control.
Why Join Us?
Our commitment to growing partnerships doesn't end with our clients. Our employees are carefully selected to be a part of our company because they emulate a carefully crafted and practiced set of core values that define us and our business. Joining Partnerize means joining a company that sincerely values your talent, expertise, and passion. We strive each day to hire and retain only the best. Doing so affords us the opportunity to be the best in the business, to exceed our clients' expectations, to innovate, to teach—and most importantly—to earn and maintain our clients’ loyalty.
Overview of the Role
If you are passionate about a client’s success and you love working in a fast-paced environment – the Partnerize Customer Success team is for you!
The Partnerize Customer Success team sits at the heart of our business. Our role is to ensure customers have the best possible experience with Partnerize. As a Customer Success Director, you will own a portfolio of accounts and be responsible for their success. You’ll be interacting directly with your client portfolio and internal Partnerize teams to offer best practices and recommendations on how to leverage the platform to meet your client’s goals. You’ll also be responsible for monitoring your Customer's Health Attributes and creating strategies to drive better business outcomes for them. While the health strategies will help retain clients, you’ll also need a commercial mindset to identify and create opportunities for them to grow their revenue with Partnerize.
To help you succeed in this role you’ll need to be an excellent communicator, a passion for building trusted relationships, able to see the big picture while also getting into the details, and a desire to learn! A background in Digital Marketing is a must as you’ll be expected to advise and consult with customers on how they could carry out their channel strategy. They’ll also be opportunities to mentor Customer Success Managers. You’ll need to be a team player and want to support other team members and take satisfaction in completing tasks and projects.
What You Need to Do - Your Responsibilities
- Act as a trusted advisor for your account portfolio, advising clients on best practices across the platform and the industry
- Own the client relationship and their retention on the Partnerize platform
- Conduct Client Program Audits to identify improvement and enhancements for your client. Own the follow-up and implementation of enhancements.
- Map your customer’s goals and visions to Partnerize features and functionality and create a Customer Success Roadmap
- Analyze your client’s performance data to identify opportunities and recommendations with accompanying industry best practices
- Regularly run calls and presentations with your client base to share Partnerize product offerings, relevant industry trends, corporate updates, account updates.
- Project manage the onboarding of clients, training them on the value of the platform and helping them adopt features
- Own your Client’s Health Metrics and ensure strategies are in place to improve, all leading to a successful contract renewal
- Identify opportunities for your accounts to expand and grow with Partnerize. Qualify cross-sell and upsell opportunities to increase the client’s activity and ACV with Partnerize.
- Be an advocate for your clients across the various internal teams to ensure that the customer needs are met and they have the best experience.
- Lead process improvement projects that create value and efficiencies for your accounts and wider team members
- Own the revenue and forecasting process for your account portfolio
What You Need - Your skills & knowledge
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Preferred SaaS experience
- Passion to learn
- Ability to digest and understand APIs and Data transfer processes and translate to Business contacts
- Organized self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written, verbal and while presenting
- Commercial acumen
- Strong analytical mindset
- Organized and efficient
- Professional, personable but focused on delivery
- Able to use initiative and creativity to identify solutions
- Great team player with the ability to influence
- Self-starter and willing to go the extra mile
- Confident to own and manage a project through to completion
- Stakeholder management
Japan Benefits & Perks
- Start at 15 days holiday progressively increasing annually up to a maximum of 22 days
- Enhanced Parental Leave: 6 months full pay for birth parent, 4 weeks non-birth parent at full pay after one year employment
- 5 extra 'Partnerize Parental Days' each year
- Enhanced Wellness Program including access to Wellness Coaching & Wellness Fridays program
- Regular company events and activities
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to attracting, developing, and advancing our outstanding team members, regardless of race, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, gender identity, physical abilities, or any other dimension of diversity. We strive to foster an environment where people can be their authentic selves, raise concerns and innovate, all without fear; where they are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources and can contribute fully to the organization’s success. Every individual in our business is expected to live this commitment without exception.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: To protect the interests of all parties, Partnerize will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate or an approved vendor that has a written and signed agreement in place with Partnerize. Please do not contact or forward resumes to our company employees or locations. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered Partnerize property. Partnerize is not responsible for any charges or fees related to unsolicited resumes.