Palmetto Clean Technology
Recognized by Forbes as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, Palmetto believes that choosing to source clean energy from renewable resources like solar power should be a right, not a privilege. As such, we connect homeowners with renewable energy options such as solar power and energy storage systems. Through our marketplace business model, we empower solar sales professionals and solar installation companies with access to our proprietary design platform, financing, customer management system, logistics, and project management. Our #1 focus is a phenomenal experience for our customers and partners, evidenced in our industry-leading Net Promoter Score.
Our employees are our most valuable resource. Palmetto is a VC-backed high-growth company with a promote-from-within culture for talent development. We offer excellent benefits such as unlimited vacation/PTO, medical, dental, and vision coverage, parental leave, and retirement plans.
We are a remote-first company and are proud to have great people working for us all over the United States.
Summary of Role
Palmetto Finance is a branch of Palmetto focused on the democratization of the renewable energy industry. We provide homeowners with financial products to benefit from solar power, home efficiency products, and energy storage systems. We empower solar sales professionals and solar installation companies with access to our proprietary platform, financing, customer management system, and milestone submission system. Our #1 focus is a phenomenal experience for our customers and partners, evidenced in our growing financial product adoption. Palmetto Finance is growing rapidly and is prepared to continue growth.
The LightReach Success Manager role is critical to the success of the Palmetto Platform, managing the support and processing ecosystem surrounding Palmetto’s financial products. The LightReach Success Manager is a servant leader, willing to work directly with stakeholders to ensure smooth processes surrounding all financial product transactions. This role will report to an SVP of LightReach until the team and platform achieve a critical mass.
This is a remote position to start. As and when Palmetto has office locations (Charlotte, Charleston, and San Francisco) this role will be hired into those locations.
Strategic & Tactical
- Become a LightReach portal and financial product expert… Ready and able to answer any question thrown your way!
- Establish and maintain regular cadence of communication and execution of deliverables with Certified Installer leaders and reps (we win by delivering ensuring our partners are heard!)
- Coordinate and prioritize with internal colleagues to smooth out any friction points or blockers relating to milestones, platform functionality, or LightReach product knowledge
- Drive continuous evaluation and improvement of external partner resources (Intercom), internal processes (Guru) and help build systems that meet current and future company service expansions.
- Provide coaching and training for Certified Installer sales reps on LightReach products and portal
- Seek constant improvement in the quality of Palmetto’s product and customer experience through consolidated feedback
- Maintain familiarity with third-party proposal platforms that LightReach is integrated into (Solo, Enerflo, etc)
- Support rep resolutions on any escalations in Intercom as necessary
- You work well in a fast-paced environment and are nimble to adapt to new challenges.
- You are a professional communicator and able to navigate high-pressure conversations
- You enjoy communicating internally and externally and are flexible with limited, occasional travel for key partners as necessary.
- Ability to ruthlessly identify issues and prioritize the highest ROI/ROT
- You thrive in a partner-facing role and are an advocate for solutions that drive partner successes
- You are the face of the LightReach financial product with Certified Installers
- You are knowledgeable in solar financing and milestone requirements in general.
- You’ve got a passion for servant leadership, willing to support frontline sales partners and team members to successfully transact on the Palmetto financial product platform.
- Must be located in either San Francisco, CA, Charlotte, NC, or Charleston, SC
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in a customer, tech, or sales support role
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in a sales-partner-facing role
- BS/BA Preferred
- Preferred experience with interpreting data reports to streamline workflows
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Customer service mindset
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the construction or solar industry preferred
- Spanish speaker is a plus
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Palmetto embraces diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.