What to expect
The Business Analyst, reports into the Technical Operations Manager and needs to have strong experience in designing and building out payment solutions, particularly focused in the card space, but also extending to alternative payments. They will need to be well-versed in product development and strategy, but also have a strong technical flair.
The job will require leading requirements elicitation, working with relevant stakeholders. They will need to lead workshops for requirements elicitation, defining the high-level business requirements, business metrics, and acceptance requirements. The focus product is the core payment system, but will include marketing sites, support for third party integrations, and other customer facing products.
As one of Ozow’s esteemed technical leaders, you would be working in an agile environment and bring clarity to the product roadmap. You will work closely with multiple teams of developers, and assist them deliver on sprint commitments by ensuring requirements are clear and information is brought to the front quickly. You will assist stakeholders and Product Owners in prioritising requirements, resolving any requirement conflicts effectively and efficiently. The environment is entrepreneurial with a start-up culture, where everyone engages in the product development cycle.
- 5+ years working as a Business Analyst within the software development space.
- Must have relevant Diploma or Degree.
- Experience working with agile methodologies – a true believer.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Tenacity and drive are vital qualities.
- Experience of payment technology implementations would be beneficial.
In office perks
- Healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks (Cape Town)
- Healthy lunches and snacks (Johannesburg)
- Free laundry service (Cape Town)
- Monthly socials (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- On-site Barista (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- Workplace Concierge (Cape Town)
- Ozow Library (Cape Town)
- Ozow Playroom (Cape Town)
Perks for South African based employees
- Medical aid subsidy (permanent staff)
- Group Risk Insurance (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Gym / Fitness sessions
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Quarterly team retreats and annual company retreats
- Employee gifting
- Access to cutting edge technology
Sounds good? Apply now!
Keen to know more?
Interested in joining our rocket ship?
To find out more about life at Ozow, head over to our Careers Page here!