Client (Partner) Success Manager
What to expect
As a Client (Partner) Success Manager, you will deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Ozow’s payment services across our most strategic business Clients and our clients’ customers. You will be responsible for new Client and Enterprise Client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption of and engagement with Ozow’s payment platform.
You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments through channel Client engagement. The ideal candidate has both a business background that enables you to engage at the CxO level and a sales and business development background that enables you to easily interact with enterprise customers and Ozow commercial team. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Your broad responsibilities will include driving account strategy and planning for Enterprise level accounts, establishing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these organizations in order to build long-term business growth and marketing opportunities.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in sales or account management in the software/fintech industry with a history of exceeding quota and key performance metrics
- Experience engaging with senior decision-makers
- Verbal and written communications skills are a must
- ability to work across internal and external organizations
- Experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management, and account management teams
- Experience in development and implementation of a robust account plan for enterprise accounts
- Strong Sales and technical acumen
- Data analytics skills
In office perks
- Healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks (Cape Town)
- Healthy lunches and snacks (Johannesburg)
- Free laundry service (Cape Town)
- Monthly socials (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- On-site Barista (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- Workplace Concierge (Cape Town)
- Ozow Library (Cape Town)
- Ozow Playroom (Cape Town)
Perks for South African based employees
- Medical aid subsidy (permanent staff)
- Group Risk Insurance (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Gym / Fitness sessions
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Quarterly team retreats and annual company retreats
- Employee gifting
- Access to cutting edge technology
Sounds good? Apply now!
Keen to know more?
Interested in joining our rocket ship?
To find out more about life at Ozow, head over to our Careers Page here!