Head of User Experience and Product Design
What to expect
As a Head of User Experience and Product Design at Ozow you are passionate about customer experience, tech and commerce and, believe that no experience is perfect unless it delights customers in unexpected ways. You have a background in all things digital and you will be the champion of the power of strategic design to differentiate business and increase customer loyalty.
- Leadership and vision
- Spearhead design leadership to evangelise the value and raise the visibility of design across Ozow.
- Forge and articulate the teams’ vision for consumer engagement through the production of an interesting and creative product.
- Managerial responsibilities
- Ensure designated practices, annual product and consumer targets, and KPIs are met.
- Accountable for building, leading, and growing a highly collaborative UX/UI team.
- Responsible for profit and loss as well as operational profitability of the product as influenced by the consumers’ reception and experience
- Product life cycle
- Monitor and drive the product all the way from creation of design concepts to the final launch of the product as well as post-launch monitoring and analysis.
- Work with key stakeholder across the business to understand the customer need and deliver strategic design experiences.
- Partner with design, product and research functions to establish design and user experience guidelines across global platforms.
- Communicate the product and departmental progress to critical stakeholders, building credibility and respect between the UX department and the stakeholders by consistently delivering accurate and timely reports that keep them updated and informed on the product’s progress and performance.
- Customer advocate
- Advocate the product to the consumers, imparting insight on the product’s value and usability.
- Steer consumer interactions in order to understand, in first hand, their needs and formulate approaches that can improve their experiences with the product
- Responsible for the identification and cultivation of business opportunities in relation to the product.
- Bring strong, user-centered design skills and business knowledge to translate conceptual ideas into exceptional design solutions at scale.
- Craft design artifacts like: personas, wireframes, process flows, high-fidelity comps, prototypes and videos to test, share, and deliver your ideas.
- Master’s degree in Design, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 8+ years of experience in design, user experience, and/or similar field.
- Demonstrated experience designing in agile environments.
- Demonstrated eCommerce and/or online payments design experience.
- Experience in managing and leading a UX team.
- A mastery of standard interactive design tools and process.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to influence product teams and product decisions via design and research.
- Highly advanced communication skills.
- A strong visual/interaction design skill.
- A track record of success at a scaling technology business.
In office perks
- Free healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks (Cape Town)
- Free healthy lunches and snacks (Johannesburg)
- Free laundry service (Cape Town and still to launch in Johannesburg)
- Monthly socials (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- On-site Barista (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- Workplace Concierge (Cape Town)
- Ozow Library (Cape Town)
- Ozow Playroom (Cape Town)
Perks for South African based employees
- Medical aid subsidy (permanent staff)
- Group Risk Insurance (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Gym / Fitness sessions
- Ozow Cookbook
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Quarterly team retreats and annual company retreats
- Employee gifting
- Access to cutting edge technology
Sounds good? Apply now!
Keen to know more?
Interested in joining our rocket ship?
To find out more about life at Ozow, head over to our Careers Page here!